My Lipotrim Weight Loss Journey

sarah.w

Hiya, im a newbie to Lipotrim and my first day will be tomorow. Im hoping to keep focused with this diet as im willing to try something new. I was on Weight Watchers for a while but it was on and off because i was so tired of constantly counting points, however i did loose quite a bit of weight on it some of which ive put back on. Im going away on holiday in June so im hoping to loose up to 2 stones if not more (quite ambitious i know :p) but im looking forward to this and hopefully make a few friends and supporters along the way :)

Good luck Sarah :)

Good luck Sarah, keep drinking water :)

Good luck on your first day :)

Best of Luck on your first day :)

Thank you everyone :)

First day went better than i expected it to. I had a strawberry shake to begin with and thought it tasted quite disgusting but sipped it slowly to find it more satisfying and it kept me going for a few hours. I had a chocolate shake for lunch and a black unsweetened coffee before lunch and before dinner to keep my energy levels up because i started feeling a bit weak. I've also drunk a lot of water today and its helped, and I'm about to have my vanilla shake now.

Overall, i think i coped with it quite well and hopefully tomorrow and the day after wont prove to be too difficult. How was everyone elses day?

Good woman Sarah, sounds like your first day went great. The first week will drag waiting to get weighed but its worth the wait.

I was so narky today, think its pms and no comfort eating for the first time so it was strange, thank god its only once a month - more for my family's sake than mine!

thanks Louthlady, i have reallly bad pms so being on LT is going to make me like godzilla!! but hopefully it will soon pass with you, and i still have a while to wait :D and good on you for not caving in to those comfort foods!!

I'm in much better form today thank god! it's always just one day a month that i have to avoid everyone then i'm grand. I've read other posts that some people are having their totm 2 or 3 times a month, i'm not exaggerating when i say i've everything crossed that this won't happen!

Fingers crossed for you Cath x x x

Day 2 was much harder, i was in bed the whole day because i felt so weak! hopefully tomorrow will be a better day, hope everyone else had a good day :)

I hope you feel better tomorrow Sarah. You'll feel much better when you're in ketosis, you'll get some energy back x x x

had a good day today, felt more energetic and wasnt craving food as much, but i was wondering if this means im in ketosis yet or not. I've read that you get metalic taste in your mouth and smelly wee but i dont have that. Im on day four tomorow so hopefully will be in ketosis then if im not on it now.

hope everyone had a good day :)

You probably are in ketosis now once you're not hungry. I haven't really had bad breath yet but i'm drinking at least 3 litres of water a day so i think thats why. You'll not know yourself once you get into the swing of things :)

was super busy yesterday and felt really drained at the end of it, but i feel lighter already and im really looking forward to my wi on Friday!! hows everyone elses day going?

wahoo!! i lost 6.4lbs for me thats a huge achievement because on Weight Watchers i used to exercise and follow the plan and was lucky if i lost 2lbs a week. ive lost nearly half a stone in 6 days which feels awesome :)

Last edited:
thanks Angela :D hows your day been?

Well done Sarah!!! Fab loss :) :)

Fab loss Sarah not long till weigh in again. It soon comes round doesn't it x

Back