My Lipotrim Weight Loss Journey

Ive been feeling so crap the past few days because of a horrible cold that wont go away!! :( since i didnt have enough energy to begin with im literally finding it hard to do anything at all. My familys worried and want me to stop LT but i dont know what to do, can anyone share their thoughts on what i could do? Thanks

Sarah, your health is your wealth! If you are unwell maybe do a refeed and take a break for a week or two to build yourself back up again. Or ask your pharmacy about a tonic or multivitamin as an extra on top of what you get from lipotrim.

Nobody can advise you to keep going or stop as you're the only one who knows how you're feeling and whether its normal or not, its up to you to decide whats best for you.

I'm probably not much help to you but i do hope you're feeling better soon :eek:

thanks Louthlady, normally i hardly ever get ill, but it seems im going downhill with this nasty cold instead of getting better, and i felt weak before i got it. I was hoping to do another week but i dont think i have it in me to continue for now, and so im just going to start refeed tomorow and then maintenance. Ill just concentrate on myself, eat healthy and exercise as its the only way forward for me.

I must say though, i learnt a lot about myself on LT, that i have more will power than i previously thought and its taught me how my body can survive on less food that i used to consume. Its also broken many of my addictions to food, i no longer fancy ice cream or chocolates, im craving salads and foods that look refreshing. So all in all, i think it was a great experience for myself and im glad i went on this short but important journey :)

I hope you all reach your target with ease and success ready in time for the summer :)

just spoke to the pharmacist and he doesnt think its safe for me to continue so he said to start refeed today and then come in tomorow to talk about it more =/

You're right to look after yourself Sarah :)

Isn't it crazy how little our bodies need to survive and how much we were giving them! Lipotrim is definitely a journey of self discovery

Good luck with your refeed and your future weight loss and i hope you shake that bug soon x

Back