my liptrim diary, hope you dont mind me postin this thread

thanks candy :)

day 8 - really fed up today :( strugglin, though i have resisted cake thats been all over the ward today. Gunna have a sleep until the next "feed" as im gunna be climbin up the walls otherwise.
My cousin has got me the p90x dvds, apparently a seriously hard work out, so when it arrives im gunna see what thats like, its an hour and a half each day and been told its a killer! so that might take my mind off it slightly

day 8 100% (but miserable)
heres to day 9

Congrats on your loss. Keep going!

day 9 - been workin all day so not really had to think about food, though ridin on the motorbike past every pub n take away has been hard. Still, remain 100%

heres to day 10!

day 10 - feelin good today, had some retail therapy and bought a small dress, and a tutu a size or 2 too small for motivation!

day 10-100%

roll on day 11, gettin closer to weigh in no 2 on friday

Last edited:
Your doing so well x

Your doing so well x

thanks very much

day 12 - sorta takin it in my stride now, dont seem to think about food when im at work, its when im home that its a killer. Got a bbq a week on sat so contemplatin refeeding middle of next week and then comin back on TFR the week after, not decided though, i really wanted to make it to at least 4 weeks. I may just suffer through the bbq, we will see....need to think about it carefully though cos itll be more detrimental if i cave at the bbq without refeedin, unless i eat quorn and nothin else n use that as day one refeed? hmmmmm

day 12 100%
heres to day 13

day 13 - its gettin easier again, not really thought about food at all today, hope tomorrows weigh in shows some results, fingers crossed!!

day 13 100%

heres to two full weeks tomorrow x

That is an achievement. Well done you x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thanks hun

day 14 - weigh in.....drum roll please............

6lb gone!!!!
16lb in two weeks whoop whoop!! no refeed for me, 100% for another week! got to get at least 6lb next week! its on!!

day 14 100%
bring on week 3!!!

day 15 - mouth is so dry n tastes like crap, strugglin a little bit, just miss fruit juice, but im in it for the long run (well another 2 weeks anyway hopefully) so will push on with the water.

day 15 100%

heres to day 16, cant wait for friday to scratch another week off the calender

I am really struggling hun, broke down in tears last night! Think I am going to call it a day :'( good luck with your weight loss x

dont give up babe! you can do it!!

day 16 - not stopped at work so missed lunch time shake. been out on the motorbike for 4 hours!! so ive stuck two choc shakes together n made a mega huge mousse, i cant wait!! waitin for it to chill atm. Not lost in 2 days though, so better see a loss tomorrow or else ill go mad lol

day 16 100%

heres to day 17

Sorry to jump in but wanted to ask u lovely slimmers for some advice; Thinking I need to do this for around 12 wks and started looking now at diet plans to follow after. Everyone is raving about this dukan diet???? Any thoughts people??? What are other people looking at. Know is a while off yet but thought I would try and use this time to educate myself. Suggestions are greatly welcomed and needed please xx

Sorry to jump in but wanted to ask u lovely slimmers for some advice; Thinking I need to do this for around 12 wks and started looking now at diet plans to follow after. Everyone is raving about this dukan diet???? Any thoughts people??? What are other people looking at. Know is a while off yet but thought I would try and use this time to educate myself. Suggestions are greatly welcomed and needed please xx

I do like the lipotrim as you dont have to spend hours figuring out meals.... you have your shakes and that is that!!! Its hard to stick to be really good/quick results!!!

Back