My little diary (1st attempt)

Nicole xxx

Hi all x

I joined slimming world 30/1/13, my first time trying slimming world and I love it!!

My starting weight was 16stone 5lbs

I am now weighing 14 stone 5and a half.x

I received my club 10 2 weeks ago and have half a pound to lose this week for my 2stone, should manage that no problem if I stay on plan. I have also set and interim target (9 1/2lbs to go) as well so I'm aiming for that too in the next 4-5 weeks xx

My food diary today is

Breakfast-homemade fruit salad and fat free yogurt
Lunch is soup (I'm doing the soup challenge this week) and 2 slice of bread (he b)
Dinner - spag Bol all free x

Snacks is usually fruit for me x
And drink lots of water (does help)

Good luck to all of you with your slimming world journey xx

Well today's food didn't go as planned I have the sickness bug my sons had :( cant keep anything down :( hope it passes soon as i want to lose my wee half pound this week for my 2 stone award :( :(

When is your weigh in? I am sure you will manage the half pound (especially if you have a sickness bug LOL)

Wow congratulations on your amazing loss so far! Subscribing to see how you do it!! x

Well I'm still not feeling good at all :( thought I would try some dry toast for breakfast and couldn't keep that down :( hopefully this passes soon so I can get on plan and stop being sick :( xxxx

Food for today is

Breakfast - fruit salad and my mullet light yogurt
Lunch-baked potato with beans and cheese (hex a) and some salad(I eat very little salad as not a big fan)
Dinner-pasta bolognaise

Xxxx

Subscribing :)

You are doing fantastic so far! Hope you got that half pound this morning :)

What was the soup challenge?

Back