My Little Diet Diary

Crap night sleep, up at 2, then 4, oh well. Just going to get up now and watch true blood!

Today will be original, and need to pack my gym stuff for later yay

Have a good one

Proud of you for still going to the gym after such a bad night :)

Thank you would love to say I worked out but felt quite intimidated as it was my first visit, all my gym stuff was in the wash, so I took some old leggings, thinking who cares what I look like, but then I got there and got changed and everyone else had proper gym gear on and I looked terrible the leggings were really unflattering and I know it's really vain but I felt so self conscious and I really felt like I didn't want to go into the gym area for the first time feeling so uncomfortable so I hung around in the changing room for ages trying to tell myself I was being ridiculous but in the end I decided it wasn't going to happen and it would be better to get my stuff washed and go feeling comfortable.

Anyway today was an original day:

Breakfast: one large banana

HEXA: soya milk, 2 light emmental laughing cow

HEXB: 300g leek and pot soup, wholemeal roll (lunch)

Snack: celery with my HEXA cheese, water melon. 1 chomp funsize (3) two mandarins

Dinner: chicken lemon & black pepper (1), mixed leaf salad, tomatoes, 4 boiled eggs, one tbsp pizza express light (2)

White wine (8)

Syns = 14

Thank you would love to say I worked out but felt quite intimidated as it was my first visit, all my gym stuff was in the wash, so I took some old leggings, thinking who cares what I look like, but then I got there and got changed and everyone else had proper gym gear on and I looked terrible the leggings were really unflattering and I know it's really vain but I felt so self conscious and I really felt like I didn't want to go into the gym area for the first time feeling so uncomfortable so I hung around in the changing room for ages trying to tell myself I was being ridiculous but in the end I decided it wasn't going to happen and it would be better to get my stuff washed and go feeling comfortable.

Anyway today was an original day:

Breakfast: one large banana

HEXA: soya milk, 2 light emmental laughing cow

HEXB: 300g leek and pot soup, wholemeal roll (lunch)

Snack: celery with my HEXA cheese, water melon. 1 chomp funsize (3) two mandarins

Dinner: chicken lemon & black pepper (1), mixed leaf salad, tomatoes, 4 boiled eggs, one tbsp pizza express light (2)

White wine (8)

Syns = 14

Yep you are a banana...... :banana dancer:..... but you are my banana :patback:.... and feelings are just that they don't have to make sense.... so you get your stuff sorted and go back and kick butt :asskick:...... or I come round and throw tomatoes at you :tomato: so beware ;)

Haha love it :D:D I know so silly of me!! Now I have woken with a stinky cold so no gym today as staying at home :eek:!!!! But good news is I have stuck to the diet all week sooo pleased with myself!!!! Doing extra easy today. Hope your good my gorgeous princess xxx :p:p:p

Today's menu, extra easy:

HEXA: soya milk
HEXB: plain porridge

Breakfast: HEXA, HEXB

Lunch: jacket potato with baked beans

Dinner: lemon and black pepper chicken (1) with mixed leaf salad, tomato, hard boiled eggs, 1 tbsp pizza express house light dressing (2)

Snacks: two funsize bags of maltesers (10)

Small wine (4)

Syns: 17 (oops but given how much I normally eat when ill I am quite pleased with this)

Last edited:
7th November - Green day

HEXA soya milk and light feta cheese
HEXB light feta cheese, 20 almonds

Breakfast, large banana
Lunch, large banana

Dinner: wholemeal pasta with homemade arriabatta sauce and light feta

Syns 14.5 red wine (medicinal purposes!)

Last edited:
First workout smashed yay, 45 minutes on the treadmill, intervals, fast walking, running and inclines. Feel good :D

Green day, 3 Syns. No booze whoop whoop xx

Another workout smashed, pleased with how it went, did full body weights session and I didn't have to go too light, muscle memory maybe, anyway whatever pleased with how it went, then did some cardio.

Another green day, 3 Syns :thumbup:

way to goooooo Igg....

I am so proud of you x

I have not been on your diary for a couple of days because my world fell to bits

I wondered where you were honey, hope your ok, what happened, will check your diary, I was going to ask where you were, hugs xxxxxxxx

Just been and left a message there, thinking of you xxx

I wondered where you were honey, hope your ok, what happened, will check your diary, I was going to ask where you were, hugs xxxxxxxx

Nice to be missed x

Today was extra easy and I had all my 15 Syns, but as I was really good last few days that's ok. I do find green my best plan. Also worked out again but took it easier today as a bit sore and luckily it was also a free tailor made session with a trainer she was so lovely and we had tons in common as we discovered we have very similar diet history. Anyway she showed me lots of TRX exercises and I had my body composition done, bad news my fat levels are off the chart, no surprises there, good news is my muscle is right at the top of the scale and evenly balanced, so all that weight training in the past paid off even if it's buried under a layer of fat right now :eek::eek:

Anyway still very positive mentally and so glad I am back at the gym, just means I need to burn a hell of a lot of fat, so some serious sweat coming my way!!!! Whoop :cool:

The trainer was so, so helpful and she also encouraged me to stick to 3 or 4 sessions a week rather than 5 I was planning, which was good for my obsessive brain to hear as I don't want to go overboard and go mad like I have in the past. Especially at the start xxx

Resting today after last three days training and my first week back in the gym, my body is now aching like a mofo, no pain no gain but also need to know when to back off. Going to have a few rest days before I get back to it. Have a Thai yoga massage Sunday morning, can't wait for that.

Trying to decide which plan to do today as not very well prepared, so will probably go Green. I find that the easiest and I can make a delicious syn free spicy pasta sauce later, I dry fry an onion and some peppers then toss in a tin of chopped tomato and my not so secret ingredients to give the sauce a flavour kick are a teaspoon of marmite, lots of basil, oregano, black pepper, sea salt and a dash of Worcestershire sauce and some green Tabasco, yummy!! I use feta cheese as my healthy extra and toss that in at the end before serving and it's sooo good, I could live on it :)

Have a good one xxx

Thanks Emm, feeling super positive at the moment, hope it lasts too, so much better than being a misog :thumbup::thumbup:

Nice to hear from you and hope you have a really lovely holiday xxx

so glad to see you doing so brilliantly x

Extra easy day 15.5 Syns but did an hour's cardio at the gym after work so not going to sweat the .5 .. pardon the pun :)

Green day, 13.5 Syns, had my fav pasta dinner with big chunky veggies, loved it!!

Good workout tonight, full body weights then 30 minutes of cardio :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Green day, 13.5 Syns, had my fav pasta dinner with big chunky veggies, loved it!!

Good workout tonight, full body weights then 30 minutes of cardio :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Hello my honey.... you should be up for a brilliant loss x

Back