My Little Diet Diary

Thank you honey, going to try easing myself back in. It's so frustrating when you fall off, I have just lost all my motivation, which in turn makes me feel bad and a failure. I suppose I should know by now if it was easy forums like this and the diet industry wouldn't exist.

I am going to try to tackle things one day at a time and most important and firstly I need to get back into a positive mindset.

I wish there was away to avoid setbacks or I wish I hadn't gone so off course but I suppose I just need to stop feeling sorry for myself and just sort it out. Do it rather than talk about it.

Hope you're good & winning xxxx

Hi honey.... how are you doing? I hope things have improved for you :hug99:

Thanks honey, doing ok, feel like I am finally coming out the other side, funeral tomorrow then hopefully I can move on and get back on track. My skin has broken out this weekend, and I have been eating whatever whenever and it's probably not helped my mood etc. but feeling like I am ready to get back on the wagon and back on track, planning and regrouping!! Hope you're doing good honey xxxx

Thank you sweetie xxx

Glad you're feeling more like getting back to things Igg... seems there's lots of us been on that raod just lately.
I have the same problem when I start eating a lot of sweet stuff.. I will get a lot of nettle rash especially... does help to remind me to get back to eating properly tho'!

Hope the funeral goes okay for you... take care.. :)

Thanks Emm, take care and all the best to you xxx

HI Igg honey how's it going?

Hi honey
I am not to bad thank you. It's been a funny few weeks and I have been terrible health wise, seem to have comfort eaten my way through and subconsciously used things as an excuse to eat and drink!

I read somewhere the other day a diet has to start in the head first and I get that now, mentally you really need to be committed to losing or it won't work; like trying to give up smoking when you don't really want to, it's a losing battle if the brain ain't on board! Mine hasn't been (in fact it's been my own worst enemy half the time but that's another story) but I think that I am really going to try now to turn it around and remember all the reasons why I need to get back on the healthy eating train!!

How are you honey? Hope you are winning will go and check your diary now xxxxxx

Hi honey
I am not to bad thank you. It's been a funny few weeks and I have been terrible health wise, seem to have comfort eaten my way through and subconsciously used things as an excuse to eat and drink!

I read somewhere the other day a diet has to start in the head first and I get that now, mentally you really need to be committed to losing or it won't work; like trying to give up smoking when you don't really want to, it's a losing battle if the brain ain't on board! Mine hasn't been (in fact it's been my own worst enemy half the time but that's another story) but I think that I am really going to try now to turn it around and remember all the reasons why I need to get back on the healthy eating train!!

How are you honey? Hope you are winning will go and check your diary now xxxxxx

Indeed honey... your heart really needs to be in it :heartpump:

Eating too much still, I think I have eaten and eaten and eaten these last 3 weeks in a comfort eating frenzy, now feeling permanently bloated and horrible and I know I have undone all the good I did, I will start SW, soon.... I know I am putting it off. :eek:

Hope everyone is doing ok, we seem to disappear from here when we're not....

I hope tomorrow is the day I just get on with it and stop making excuses :eek:

I feel like I have turned into a food addict, and I am on a binge, I just need to stop!!! So grant me the serenity to stop stuffing my face!!! Will power, motivation, determination, discipline, anything that helps, please come back! Thank you xxx

Ok signed up to SW online so here we go......

Going to start the plan from tomorrow., find a Monday good place to start. Plus I have some stuff in the fridge for today, and I don't want to waste it... X

Going to start the plan from tomorrow., find a Monday good place to start. Plus I have some stuff in the fridge for today, and I don't want to waste it... X

What's in the fridge Igg.... enquiring minds need to know?

Haha, just some bits from m&s we got yesterday, naughty but nice, spring rolls and pot stickers etc. But now they are all gone ... !! So tomorrow it starts officially x

Starting today .. instead of Monday. Read up on everything again, needed to get back in the swing of it. Such a long time since I did SW. Anyway here we go, food plan for today, will update again tonight xxx

Day 1 - Extra Easy

HEXA: soya milk
HEXB: 2 slices small wholemeal

Breakfast: 2 eggs scrambled in a non stick pan with my HEXB.

Lunch: 1 jacket potato wth very low fat cottage cheese and salad

Snack: 1 funsize pack of mini chocolate buttons (4) banana

Dinner: 1 chicken breast with lemon and black pepper (1) (Waitrose easy cook) with white rice and kidney beans. Mandarin segments (1.5)

One red wine (8.5)

Syns: 15

Last edited:
Starting today .. instead of Monday. Read up on everything again, needed to get back in the swing of it. Such a long time since I did SW. Anyway here we go, food plan for today, will update again tonight xxx

Day 1 - Extra Easy

HEXA: soya milk
HEXB: 2 slices small wholemeal

Breakfast: 2 eggs scrambled in a non stick pan with my HEXB.

Lunch: 1 jacket potato wth very low fat cottage cheese and salad

Dinner: 1 chicken breast with lemon and black pepper (Waitrose easy cook) white rice and veggies

Syns: 1

Great to have a plan :D

I have printed everything off today at work so I can plan some more!!! :thumbup::cool:

I have printed everything off today at work so I can plan some more!!! :thumbup::cool:

Way to go planner lady :D

Today's menu plan, extra easy:

HEXA: Soya milk
HEXB: one tbs extra virgin olive oil

Breakfast: eggs scrambled

Lunch: tuna and wholemeal pasta salad

Dinner: chicken with lemon and black pepper (1), rice, peas

Snacks: banana, funsize dairymilk (5.5)

1 red wine (8.5)

Syns: 15

Last edited:
Back