My Little Diet Diary

Today's menu plan, extra easy:

HEXA: Soya milk
HEXB: one tbs extra virgin olive oil

Breakfast: eggs scrambled

Lunch: tuna and wholemeal pasta salad

Dinner: chicken with lemon and black pepper (1), rice, broccoli

Snacks: banana, activia cereal yoghurt (4.5)!

Syns: 5.5

Will edit / update again tonight.

Looking good :D

Thanks honey :):):)

Today I am going for original:

HEXA - 1 Soya milk
HEXA - 2 Babybel original x2

HEXB 1 - 300g new Covent Garden leek and potato soup
HEXB 2 - 2 slices Warburtons wholemeal from small loaf

Breakfast: Babybels (HEXA)

Lunch: salmon with super green salad, 1 tbs dressing (2), 6.25g sunflower seeds (2)

Dinner: Soup and toast with one laughing cow light with emmental (1.5) (HEXB)

Red wine (8.5)

Syns: 14

Gosh I needed that dinner, my fault for scrimping on breakfast but I was running late!! Lesson learned, eat breakfast!! xxx

Last edited:
Thanks honey :):):)

Today I am going for original I think:

HEXA 1 Soya milk
HEXA 2 Babybel original x2

HEXB 1 spicy parsnip soup
HEXB 2

Breakfast: Babybels (HEXA)

Lunch: salmon and salad, dressing (2)

Dinner: Soup (HEXB)

Syns: 2

Will finish off later xxx

Cool I'll peek back later :hide:

Cool I'll peek back later :hide:

Haha, cool, have a good day princess xxxx :D

Been starving today, despite filling up in carbs can't wait to get in and have my soup and toast!!!

Need to get better and spend some time planning some gorgeous syn free meals!

Happy Halloween :cool:

Last edited:
I love that in SW there is so much choice and free food and that I can syn a glass of wine when I want, yay xxxx

Tomorrow I am doing extra easy, I love my carbs and I can't wait to get some rice down me, night all xxx

Tomorrow I am doing extra easy, I love my carbs and I can't wait to get some rice down me, night all xxx

I'm going green today..... lots of Carby goodness here.

I am going extra today, going to eat at the smother in-laws tonight ;) she is getting a take away, I thought I could get plain rice and chicken satay plain with no satay sauce, that should be syn free right!? Have a good one honey xxx

Just been told it's Indian so will get tandoori skewer chicken instead with plain boiled rice, guess that's also syn free

Last edited:
Food today, extra easy:

HEXA soya milk
HEXB new Covent Garden leek n pot soup

Breakfast, scrambled eggs

Snack: melon

Lunch:.salmon, rainbow crunch salad, one tbs dressing (2)

Snack: HEXB soup

Dinner: #$%&&#$!@!!!!

Syns: *#$$# too many

Last edited:
Ok so tonight I messed up, but not going to hide from here or lie. I was starving and so when it came to the crunch I had a take away with the family and I didn't end up syning it, I decided f#@k it, I will eat what I want, oh dear, so I ate too much and then felt crap afterwards, bloated and yuk. But ....I know that I will get back on the wagon. I can't promise it will be tomorrow as we are going away for the night, but I will get back on it soon and that dears is the main thing :D Why do I feel I am at an AA mtg when I come clean about a lapse, urgh!?! :eek:

Last edited:
Ok so tonight I messed up, but not going to hide from here or lie. I was starving and so when it came to the crunch I had a take away with the family and I didn't end up syning it, I decided f#@k it, I will eat what I want, oh dear, so I ate too much and then felt crap afterwards, bloated and yuk. But ....I know that I will get back on the wagon. I can't promise it will be tomorrow as we are going away for the night, but I will get back on it soon and that dears is the main thing. Why do I feel I am at an AA mtg when I come clean about a lapse, urgh!

Yep.... my name is Igg and I eat food :eek:

When you get back I'll be sitting on the waggon waiting to give you a hand back up..... I am going to post some links on my diary to some great sites for SW recipes

Still feel yucky this morning from eating too much, thing is I was starving!!! So need to adjust what I am eating as I know there is no need to feel like that on SW!!

Have done a big food order for Sunday delivery so hopefully will be much better prepared next week. With lots of syn free snacks etc :cool:

Have a good one x

Yep.... my name is Igg and I eat food :eek:

When you get back I'll be sitting on the waggon waiting to give you a hand back up..... I am going to post some links on my diary to some great sites for SW recipes

Haha thanks honey, you rock xxxx

My name's Sarah and I'm a food addict ;)

Had a great weekend away, yummy food, wine and cocktails etc. But now really ready to board the diet train in the morning, I have stocked up with lots of great free and super free food in the fridge and cupboards and lots of healthy extras too. Really going to go for it. Body magic needs to happen too so watch this space....

I always used to be super motivated, determined and disciplined when it came to diet and exercising, but I have really struggled with it the last five years, I find it really, really hard to stay motivated, I don't know if it's my medication or my mind set but I know I have to try harder to stick with it as I want to be strong and healthy again. I want to feel as good as I did before and I know it's all down to me. I am not sure why I always seem to self sabotage but maybe everyone's the same and I am too hard on myself. I want to feel motivated like I used to, but I don't want to ever go back to spending 24/7 thinking about my diet, body and weight like I used to either!!!! Wish I wasn't so all or nothing!

Anyway, I feel like my diary is so rubbish and demotivating as I keep failing, and whining about the struggle. Honestly I wish I could eat whatever I wanted and look great, as we all do, but life isn't like that, so I can either put up and shut up or do something about it, really going to try to stick to the latter xxx

Wish everyone luck :)

Feeling good and motivated, food has been good. Joined a new gym today and it's right opposite my office, so no excuse not to go every night before going home, feeling excited for my first workout tomorrow. I used to love the gym so much. I used to work out in the mornings till insomnia screwed me up, I realized finally that I don't need to work out in the mornings as that obviously doesn't work for me anymore so rather than trying to force it and keep failing, just change the time, it seems so simple now I thought of it! Anyway going to try to get in the habit of going straight across from work just after 5, and should be able to get home by 730 so fits in perfect as my hubby doesn't get home till later. Feeling excited and hopeful xxxxx :):thumbup:

Last edited:
Feeling good and motivated, food has been good. Joined a new gym today and it's right opposite my office, so no excuse not to go every night before going home, feeling excited for my first workout tomorrow. I used to love the gym so much. I used to work out in the mornings till insomnia screwed me up, I realized I don't need to work out then, that obviously doesn't work for me anymore so just change the time, it seems so simple now I thought of it! Anyway going to try to get in the habit of going straight across from work. Feeling excited and hopeful xxxxx :):thumbup:

wow that's great.... love to here you so up :D

Food today, original:

HEXA. Soya milk, 2 babybels
HEXB. Leek and potato soup, one wholemeal roll

Breakfast. Banana and HEXA, mandarin.

Lunch. HEXB. One mini curly wurly (3.5)

Snack. No fat cottage cheese, red pepper

Dinner. Chicken with lemon and black pepper (1), mashed carrots, broccoli

1 white wine (8)

Syns = 12.5

I have been taking Angus Castus every day and I think it's doing some good had no Pmt at all this month and feeling great :).

Hope it lasts :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Last edited:
Crap night sleep, up at 2, then 4, oh well. Just going to get up now and watch true blood!

Today will be original, and need to pack my gym stuff for later yay

Have a good one

Back