My Little Diet Diary

Lunch, avocado with sesamee seeds and black pepper. On Vogels sunflower seed bread toasted 1378034714094.jpg

Thanks honey, I feel a zillion times better today. I did sleep pretty well, woke up at 4am but then did go back to sleep after about an hour and had a nice sleep and lay in :)

Hope your having a good weekend xxx

Dinner tuna bean salad, nom nom

Attachments

• IMAG1152_1.jpg
    IMAG1152_1.jpg
    308.9 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Today:

Breakfast, alpen oatmeal with light soya milk
Snack, 1 babybel
Lunch, avocado with sesame seeds on one slice of Vogels wholemeal toast
Snack, two small home grown apples
Dinner, tuna, beans, big mixed salad, one table spoon of pizza express light dressing. 5 hazenut mikados only 11 cals each, looove :thumbup:.

Drank two black coffees, tons of water, two black teas, one herbal tea

Feel great today and happy I stuck to my plan all weekend, after Friday night. Feel pleased, positive and much healthier.

Weekends for me and my husband have been for too long about eating and drinking too much then feeling tired, crap and bad about ourselves, bloated and like nothing fits on Monday, so it feels so good that we are both eating well and I am so pleased to finally be back in a good place with this and food again, gosh I hope it lasts and lasts, as I feel sooo much better like this :D :thumbup:

:thumbup::D:D:D

Last edited:
229683_5172861500_4267_n_3.jpgBefore the stress, 2008

Last edited:
After, starting point, august 2013

Last edited:
Woke up feeling hungry it's 248am, trying to go back to sleep, going to have a big breakfast.

Need to try not fall into old habits where I spend my whole time thinking about food and my next meal ....

I am such an all or nothing person, it's annoying. But in a way I am glad that switch in my head has changed, as I didn't want to carry on like I was, just eating whatever I wanted whenever I wanted but then ending up feeling fat and miserable.

C'est la vie

At least I have both my babies in bed purring, love these cats :thumbup:

My babies

Attachments

• 1378087111955.jpg
    1378087111955.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 90
  • 1378087149379.jpg
    1378087149379.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 80
My boy cat is now snoring haha, love it

I need to try join him as have to get up in a few hours, _zzzzzz

Got back to sleep and didn't wake up till 7; result

Had porridge oats with soya milk for breakfast. Feel sooo bloated today and my stomach feels enormous!! My period is due within the next two days so I hope it's just that!!!!!!!!

Had to get changed a couple of times before I settled on something that looked ok for work. Can't wait until I can just wear what I like without worrying about my stomach, arms, back etc :eek:

Hope everyone on here has a great day xxx

Lunch, super green salad m&s, with lemon and cracked black pepper chicken breast, feeling really hungry so can't wait to eat this xxx

Attachments

• 1378119519526.jpg
    1378119519526.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 107
Today's menu

Breakfast, oatmeal and light soya milk, black coffee
Snack, banana, black coffee
Lunch, chicken breast with super green salad, small apple
Snack, babybel lite, 2 oatcakes
Dinner, salmon fillet with chilli flakes and lemon rice, corgettes and green beans

Tons of water, and 3 herbal teas

Not craving chocolate at all since the weekend. I had got into the habit of a funsize something after lunch prior to starting this, so glad I have kicked that habit already, yay.

However, I will be having a few squares of my dark lindt here and there as a nice and healthy treat :D

Dinner, can't wait to get stuck in xxx

Attachments

• 1378146649590.jpg
    1378146649590.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 99
Finished off with 5 Mikados at 11 calories each, total of 55 calories a nice little treat :thumbup:

Feeling great today, slept pretty well, woke up at around 445 I think but went back to sleep till just after 6am, thanks to x2 Kalms one a night.

Breakfast, soya light and porridge

Don't feel bloated today and my skin is really clear which is great as usually I get at least one spot prior to my period. Don't feel moody or irrational either :D

From my clean eating in the past, I know I felt better than I ever have in my life when eating this way, it's not a diet but a life style, I follow my interpretation of it, which is based around a clean body building eating plan, to encourage muscle repair and avoid saturated fat, processed junk and sugary snacks, but not avoiding good fats, veg and fruit, etc.

My belief which I think is a common one now is diets don't work because if you go back to eating how you did before the weight goes back on. You need to change your life style, and eating habits for good. Clean eating, healthy eating makes it easy

The only downside I found is if you follow this type of eating and then you do eat junk it makes you feel like crap! But that's not really a down side :)

I fell off the wagon due to an incredibly stressful period in my life, where I lost the plot completely, I had to work really hard to put on this three stone and I did, by eating tons of junk, huge portions of pasta loaded with cheese, chocolate and sweets, take out and wine by the vat, basically everything I shouldn't want I craved and the more I ate the more I wanted and I gave up, I hated myself, but I couldn't stop, I was miserable, stressed, not sleeping and all I wanted was comfort food, I kidded myself that I didn't care, after 20 years being on some sort of diet and latterly eating healthy, I couldn't be bothered anymore, I wanted to eat what I wanted when I wanted. Life was too short to diet or eat sensibly. That's what I told myself... I am sure my eating this way, didn't help my mental health problems, I had mood swings, anxiety and generally felt crap.

Finally things started to get better and then the boss who had made life hell was binned and life suddenly and dramatically started to get better, who can believe one person can have such a negative effect, anyway I started to feel like my old self again, finally, after five years I started to realise I didn't want to carry on this way, comfort eating wasn't working anymore

Getting back into healthy eating seems like riding a bike, you never forget, and falling back into it has been much easier than I hoped, especially when it makes you feel so good. I hope that with all I have learned about myself in the last year's, that this time me and healthy eating have a love affair for life :D

Things do get in the way, family and friends and meals out, but take it one meal at a time, don't be pressured, don't give up and make the best choices for you, that's what I am telling myself xxxxz

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lunch, chicken lemon and black pepper, rainbow salad M&S, yummy!!!!!! :D

Attachments

• IMAG1155_1.jpg
    IMAG1155_1.jpg
    362.5 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Still hungry today, so had three oatcakes, need to eat enough otherwise I might end up binging :-/

Food today

breakfast, soya light and porridge, black coffee
snack, banana, black coffee
lunch, chicken and salad, three oatcakes
snack, one babybel, 8 Brazil nuts, 1 espresso
dinner, one egg, three egg whites scrambled with two spring onions, two tomatoes, one flat mushroom
one small red wine

Attachments

• IMAG1157_1.jpg
    IMAG1157_1.jpg
    324.8 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Treat, two squares of lindt dark choc
Herbal tea
:thumbup:

Last edited:
Back