My Little Diet Diary

Feel so freaking bloated tonight it's a joke and look about six months pregnant!! I really hope it's my period, I really hope I have lost something at least at my first weigh in, really really hope so...

Worked out by that time I will have had 35 meals as eating five times a day, and of the 35 only two have been what I would call naughty, so I am keeping everything crossed that I see some movement down, or it's going to be so hard to feel motivated. But I will have to keep going.

Still need to start some proper exercise other than the walking I do every day, but concentrating on the food mainly right now, one step at a time, as in the recent past when I have tried too much at once and to go back in where I left off I end up failing. I need to build up slowly, not try to go from 0 to100!! :eek:

Ramble over xxx

Woke up needing a wee (all this water!!!!) And feeling hungry!!!! Feel loads less bloated though for now anyway....

Aunty Flo still hasn't arrived not sure where she is. But have definitely felt more hungry and in need of starchy carbs the last two days, however have managed to keep it pretty clean with a little bit of rice, lindt and Mikado's to take the edge off

second weigh in tomorrow so got everything crossed for some downward movement

Food today:
Breakfast, black coffee, soya light with porridge
snack, black coffee, banana
lunch, basmati rice chicken breast, m&s rocket and bean salad
snack, pear and two oatcakes
dinner, one cup of wholemeal pasta with 100grams of tomato sauce, one small red wine

period cravings for starchy carbs but surprisingly didn't want cheese with my pasta, which is a first!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMAG1168_1.jpg
    IMAG1168_1.jpg
    339.3 KB · Views: 110
  • IMAG1169_1.jpg
    IMAG1169_1.jpg
    494.7 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
I can definitely feel Totm upon me, I feel so irritable and tired and I can feel those pains starting...bloody periods, pardon the pun :eek:

My stomach still looks like a beach ball and I am worried about weighing myself in the morning!!! Worst time for my first one since my initial weigh. I will have a strong black coffee first! And brace myself :-/

I don't want it to be like when you do the lottery and you know you won't win but secretly you think, hope, your going to hit the jackpot ...I know I am doing that, secretly, praying to see a big loss, I must not get my hopes up

Yay first weigh in and have lost five lbs now weigh 11 stone 3 :D:thumbup:

Really pleased, gotta keep it going :D:D:D

So pleased to see some movement in the right direction xxx

Period started today, got a spot too

food today:
Breakfast, soya light and porridge & black coffee
snack, black coffee, banana, 1 oatcake
lunch, salmon and super green salad
snack, grapes and two oatcake
dinner, one red wine, one egg and three egg whites scrambled with tomato, mushroom and spring onion, two squares of dark choc

need to be careful with the wine and treats, met someone tonight for a quick drink or I wouldn't have bothered

not sure I want both squares if choc but will probably eat for the sake of it :-\

Attachments

• IMAG1176_1.jpg
    IMAG1176_1.jpg
    308.3 KB · Views: 84
  • IMAG1177_1.jpg
    IMAG1177_1.jpg
    482.3 KB · Views: 87
Morning!
Feel less hungry today, must be out of the Pmt munchies!!
On another note have you tried hourglass cosmetics, their shadows are so good, love the lip stylo pens too!!
Pics are still not uploading on the android app for minimins, since the latest update which is really annoying, as have to keep switching to the web version!!!! :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 1378448176284.jpg
    1378448176284.jpg
    259.8 KB · Views: 90
Started off good but by the end of the day I was starving like absolutely starving, so had a big bowl of wholemeal pasta as I was craving starchy carbs, needed it,loved it!!!

Food today
Breakfast, usual soya light and porridge
Snack, one babybel, one pack sunbites
Lunch, salmon fillet and super green salad, five mikado
Snack, small handful of Brazil nuts, small box of organic currants
Dinner, cup and a half wholemeal pasta, 100g tomato sauce, 100g light feta cheese, two small red wines, it is Friday!!!

Attachments

• IMAG1178_1.jpg
    IMAG1178_1.jpg
    294.2 KB · Views: 87
  • IMAG1180_1.jpg
    IMAG1180_1.jpg
    365.5 KB · Views: 92
Still feeling a bit hungry today but eating lots so not sure why, maybe it's just I was used to eating so much before, or not thinking about it. Still drinking tons of water, sticking to two black coffees a day, fresh ground beans, nice and strong, did have a cheeky espresso yesterday too. Otherwise black tea, or herbal. I don't know if it's my period making me sooo hungry, anyway so far today, food has been:

Breakfast, soya light with porridge
Snack, 2 mini wholemeal pittas with hummus, 1 celery stick, 2 slices of cucumber

Going to think about lunch soon :D

Lunch, chicken breast with pea and bean salad, pretty rubbish only ate half of it
Snack, soya cappuccino from Nero, one babybel, two ryvitta seeded thins

Going out for dinner tonight, can't wait to eat whatever I want, cheat night whoop whoop :thumbup::D:cool::thumbup:

Last edited:
Massive hangover after dinner out last night, ended up partying till the early hours danced loads but drank wine, tequila and vodka :thumbdown::eek:

Suffered extremely for cutting loose but had a great night, felt like death warmed up all day today and slept through most of it, not good!!

Food today,
Breakfast; porridge with soya light
Lunch, one slice of wholemeal toast with butter and marmite. 1 square of lindt.
Dinner, wholemeal pasta with pork mince bolognase, grated cheese. Two squares lindt

Drank water, one black coffee, a diet Pepsi, a diet 7up, two teas with soya milk and 3 orange squash!!

Not great with the diet drinks and sugary squash but dehydration meant water just wasn't cutting it :thumbdown: and now feel sooo bloated after such a big dinner but I blame the hangover, I needed comfort food!!!! Silly girl!!!:banghead:

Definitely not clean or healthy!!

Back on the wagon tomorrow xxx
:cool:

Last edited:
Still felt hungover today :confused: not good :eek:

Ate ok though:
Breakfast, soya light and porridge
Snack, banana and handful of walnuts
Lunch, bento box, rice, chicken katsu, sea weed, five mikado
Snack, water melon, two oatcakes, one laughing cow light
Dinner, three mini wholemeal pittas, lentil and vegetable soup
Two squares lindt dc

Water, black coffee, two teas with soya light, one black tea, one peppermint tea

Attachments

• IMAG1217_1.jpg
    IMAG1217_1.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 91
  • IMAG1214_1.jpg
    IMAG1214_1.jpg
    499.4 KB · Views: 94
Went to sleep about 830 and just woke up and feel like I am buzzzzzing, horrible, anxious feeling. I don't know if it's dieting or ketosis, or hang over or what but I don't like it ...:thumbdown:

Finally got back to sleep about 130am, then woke at 330am for a bit and then now 630am, still have that horrible buzzy feeling but not as strong now as before.

It's going to be a long day at work!!

Feeling awful today, headache, but eating ok

So far,
Breakfast, soya light, porridge
Snack, banana, two oatcakes with a laughing cow light
Lunch, green salad with salmon, tomatoes a touch of feta and a few olives

Tons of water, two black coffees, one tea with soya light

Snack, apple, handful of brazil nuts
Dinner, lemon and black pepper chicken, lemon rice, carrots and broccoli
2 squares lindt

Attachments

• IMAG1219_1.jpg
    IMAG1219_1.jpg
    364.8 KB · Views: 81
  • IMAG1220_1.jpg
    IMAG1220_1.jpg
    622.8 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
oh
you have made some lovely meals

Aw thanks honey. It's my birthday tomorrow so going to be eating out a few times, hope I can stay in track.... X

Hank Marvin today, think I need some carbs, luckily the mother in law cooking tonight so I can have something a bit off plan. Got up at 4am and had breakfast at 5am maybe that's why I am more hungry!???

Today, brekkie, soya light, and porridge
Snack, banana, 2 oat cakes 1 lite l.c
Lunch, salmon, green salad, 5 mikado
Snack, melon, grapes, 2 oat cakes 1 lite laughing cow

Dinner tonight, out! With a glass of wine!!!!! :thumbup:

Before I get too carried away, got to Weigh in tomorrow, so need to keep it sensible xxxx

Attachments

• IMAG1221.jpg
    IMAG1221.jpg
    361.5 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Well just ate a whole days worth of calories in one meal, great!!! I should have weighed myself this morning as I know tomorrow is going to be higher than it should be now. Had chicken curry with rice and naan, baji. Apple pie and icecream and a small slice of birthday cake oh and three red wines :eek::mad::thumbdown:

Bugger!! Why didn't I weigh myself today!!!:confused:

Worse is that I am out for my bday tomorrow night and Friday and Saturday so going to be really hard to be good and I know I am going to gain and be completely bloated by Sunday ... Why does life get in the way!!

Oh well onwards and upwards, in between going out I will be good, and hope the damage isn't too great! Freaking fasting next week at this rate :eek:

have a great birthday and enjoy x x x

Back