My little girl is here!!!

Congratulations Britmum on your baby girl - Felicity looks adorable Xx

Congratulations to you and your family on the arrival of Felicity, she is beautiful and you looked fabulous on your photo's!! :D

Congratulations! She looks so cute and you look fantastic too - your hair is beautiful! Felicity is a great name with a lovely meaning as well - I think it was on my parents' shortlist before I was born.

Awww congratulations :)

thanks for all the other congrats since I last posted.

The in-laws leave tomorrow, so am hoping to get back on track this week.

I love the avatar of your lovely baby girl..........

Awwwwww Felicity is absolutly gorgeous!! I love love love the pic of her in her green romper ready for home, really cute :) You look amazing too!

I haven't been round much but am back on track now so sorry for the late congratulations x x

I was just thinking about you and started looking about to see if you had had your baby yet - can't believe I missed this!! Massive congratulations Britmum. She's gorgeous xxx
ps: love the name too :)

Thanks everyone else that has replied

I am struggling to get back on plan at the moment, i had forgot how difficult it is to find the time to prepare meals with a newborn.

I did really well not to gain a huge amount of weight while pregnant so I really don't want to undo all that hard work now she is here. I think I will have to do some batch cooking, that way I will have things on hand for quickness.

Good plan BritMum. Not easy but you are a great cook so hopefully you will manage it.

Good luck.

Gail x

Back