This is the year i WILL lose 10 stone! huge mission :-)

struggling today! still feel hungry, day 4 today when will ketosis kick in?!

have to go out for a meal on saturday for hubbys bday we are going with some people ive not met so i really dont want to look stupid just having a salad and drinking water but dont want to jepordise my monday weigh in.

also baking his birthday cake later which is going to be hard, i LOVE AND MISS FOOD!

struggling today! still feel hungry, day 4 today when will ketosis kick in?!

have to go out for a meal on saturday for hubbys bday we are going with some people ive not met so i really dont want to look stupid just having a salad and drinking water but dont want to jepordise my monday weigh in.

also baking his birthday cake later which is going to be hard, i LOVE AND MISS FOOD!

Hang in there....it will all be worth it in the end. Try having something ketogenic friendly on the menu such as steak, chicken, fish. Just stay away from the carbsss
im sure ul have a good weigh in on monday :)

Hang in there....it will all be worth it in the end. Try having something ketogenic friendly on the menu such as steak, chicken, fish. Just stay away from the carbsss
im sure ul have a good weigh in on monday :)

thank you :) i will be good, want to be proud of myself on monday x

Congratulations on starting Exante :) I've been doing it for 3 weeks now! The first week was hard but after that it's got much easier and now I don't even feel slightly tempted to give in!

I've even been to a party so far and out for a meal. At both, not a morsel of food passed my lips and no-one even thought anything of it! The party was a buffet so that was easy! The meal out was very difficult but crafty, it was an all you can eat restaurant so I only put a very small portion on my plate with everything that my OH likes. I just kept one piece of food on my fork and kept chatting the whole way through the meal haha, then slightly put bits of food on OH's plate. I also found seeing to my DD a lot and sorting her food out a great distraction for people to monitor what was going in my mouth! It killed me at the time but afterwards I was SO SO proud of myself.

Keep it up, you can do this!! Xx

Hey , I'm new too, well I have been in this situation before and piled it all and more back on so I know I will never be foolish enough to let that happen again! On day 2 , not actually finding it too bad praying it goes as easy over the next few months, really looking forward to following your progress and getting some advice along the way , how are you feeling now xoxox

Well done Jax, that's day one done - now just repeat - you've proved you can do it. This time next week you'll be all of a glow with your first week loss and your wise choices will have been soooo worth it. Good luck x

Great advice, day one done now just repeat ;) I'm on day 2 ..ur losses are amazing well done xoxoxo

Becky to be slim, you did so well! That's when I feel I'm going to give in. I'm on my exante restart, started Monday. When I give in a little I feel like I've opened the flood gates!
Good luck to everyone x

Hi Jax, how did you get on at your first weigh in? Hope you are pleased with your results and having a great 2nd week. X

Back