my little ups and downs.

laura4988

So Im four weeks in and finding the diet fantastic (again!), but on monday I decided to sign up for a course in july next year thats going to cost me £620 :-O
So, needing to save pennies I quit smoking, and every penny saved is going to paying for this course.
But in the mean time it means all I want to do is eat to distract myself from this huge longing to go out for a smoke. So instead Iv decided to start rambling on here instead to help me fill those 10 or 20 minute slots here and there that Im trying so hard to over come, instead of going and rading the cupboards!
Doing ok so far and managed to lose 3lb this week, so after 3 days of no smoking its obviously not affected my losses at all. But today I seem to be finding it super duper hard.
I will get there. 4 days is a success already, but its still only early days and I could easily fall n stumble.

Day 5 and the crave seems to be fading away. Cooked some sw truffles earlier and went for a huge treck through the woods with my friend.
Had syn free kebabs for dinner with a pitta for my hexb. "fried" some mushrooms, onions and peppers and did some wedges to go with. Mmmmm!!
Just deciding what's for tea as I'm usually naughty and have a t/a on a Friday but actually feel like cooking for once!

I find if I'm craving sweets I have a banana or strawberries and it passes! That has worked really well for me so far I'm only 2 weeks in though :-/ so long way to go yet!
Free kebabs sound lovely :)

They were scrummy! I'm really lucky cause there's a butchers not far from me that does 13 different types of syn free sausages, syn free burgers, meatballs and kebabs so it's fantastic when I don't want to make burgers from scratch or anything.

laura4988 said:
They were scrummy! I'm really lucky cause there's a butchers not far from me that does 13 different types of syn free sausages, syn free burgers, meatballs and kebabs so it's fantastic when I don't want to make burgers from scratch or anything.

That is very lucky!! My partner loves cooking an is going to make me some sausages an burgers from scratch. (if I don't make them I can convince myself they have more yummy naughty things in them) lol!
How long you been on the diet then?...is it going well?

4 weeks this time, but I lost nearly 2 stone on sw last year before I fell off track! Finding it easier this time cause I seem to have fallen in a nice comfortable rhythm! Wish my oh would cook for me!

laura4988 said:
4 weeks this time, but I lost nearly 2 stone on sw last year before I fell off track! Finding it easier this time cause I seem to have fallen in a nice comfortable rhythm! Wish my oh would cook for me!

I am lucky lol! That's fantastic weight loss! Glad your back on track!! I have 4/5 stone to lose and this is my first attempt at losing weight. X

Iv got 4 to lose this time. Lost 10, so only 3 and 4lb to go!
Feels like such a long journey, but i feel so much better already!

laura4988 said:
Iv got 4 to lose this time. Lost 10, so only 3 and 4lb to go!
Feels like such a long journey, but i feel so much better already!

I've only been doin it 2 weeks an feel much better already!! The body magic is helping no end!! Your doing amazing an hope I can do as well x

Had a really really rubbish weekend. Foods not been to bad if you don't include the large dominos pizza n the stupid amount of bacon bits, crispy fried onions, croutons and thousand island sauce I had on my salad yesterday :-(
Just really really fed up with life at the moment.
Left my store to go work at another one yesterday n left people who I thought were really good friends behind, only to find out a couple of people went behind my back and told lies about me to my manager trying to get me in trouble on numerous occasions :-(

I know iv been gone forever!! Still not smoking but still feeling really down :(
Not really liking the new store to much. The people are nice enough but it's just not the same :(
Stupid car is broke so we need a new one out of our invisible money, I dropped my actifry and broke it so that's my £110 birthday present down the drain and the stupid laptop charger has broke so can't do any university work. Not that it matter cause it looks like I'll be giving it up anyway cause can't afford to pay for it now we need a new car :(
Big rant I know but I needed to vent.
Did I mention that the past two days iv been so off the wagon I don't know how to get back on :(

Back