My LL diary =)

Kitteh

Resident geek
Hey, i've just come to finishing day two today.. and im really enjoying it so far.. got to go see my LLC tomorrow to get the packs and stuff.. as she gave me half a weeks, and then does a half week check up to see how we're finding it.. i duno if thats standard practise tbh..
i really quite like my group too.. theres a woman there who suffers with anxiety problems too.. so it was nice to talk to her.. but tbh they're all really nice..
The LLC is nice too.. bit annoyed that shes never done it.. but what can you do? lol..

Day 1 i had chocolate shake, banana shake, tomato soup and chilli, and day 2 i had strawberry shake, porridge, mushroom soup and a banana shake..
im really not impressed with the chilli.. i had to gag it down.. lol.. but i like the shakes, and i think i made the tomato soup too watery.. but i'll deffo be trying it again.. the mushroom soup was reeeeally nice like.. but mushrooms are like my favourite food.. lol.. so thats probs got something to do with it.. porridge was a bit meh.. i think cos im so used to yummy cambridge porridge. it kinda tastes a bit blander..

I feel really confident about this now.. i dont really wanna be standing on her scales tomorrow after 2 days cos i feel i'll get disheartened.. but never mind.. lol..

xxx

So glad you started
and at least just doing a couple of days you dont end up with loads of flavours you just cant swallow - so now you know not to get chilli and only get porridge sometimes

as for the scales tell her you dont want to be told and dont look
refuse to be told you have or havent lost and wait for the big one at the end of week one

I will be here keeping and eye on you and I bet Leah will pop in too

where are those lovely pic of Dylan you used to have in your siggy
I so miss seeing his lovely self

H xxxxxx

I was asked to take them down.. =(.. I'll put a couple in my thread though that meet the "guidelines", and take them down tomorrow or something.. hes mighty cute if i do say so myself..! lol..

I set off today an hour and a quarter early, and its only (without traffic) about a 15 min drive tops.. So i thought well i'd rather be miles early and have to sit in the car than be late.. So i searched and searched for the road.. couldnt ring as i'd left my mobile in the house.. and eventually had to stop at the library to ask them if they'd seen it anywhere. I was looking for a sign similar to the one they have in low fell, where i go to my meeting, but this one was in gosforth.. and by the time i got there i was 5 mins late.. but as it turns out it was just her secretary (sp) who weighs and gives out the packs..
I stll have a right variety of soups left, so i got 4 mushroom soups, 4 chocolate packs, 2 peanut bars, and a couple of porridge.. so i found out how much i'd lost, and im actually pretty chuffed.. 3lbs 11 and 1/2oz.. im chuffed.. =)
xx

WOW WOW WOW
that is great well done you

as for being asked to take them down (Dylan pics for those of you with a dirty mind) I didnt know there were guidelines on childrens pics everyone else seems to have loads of pics of their babies - oh well at least you will post a couple for me to drool over

Im hiding in the bedroom, as Michael is having pizza.. =( hate him.. lol!..

Had a peanut bar today (was really nice, like a tracker bar..) a choc shake, and a mushroom soup. Not sure what i'll have now thoug.. i'll have a sift through my packs and see what takes my fancy..

Gonna try for about 3 litres of water tomorrow.. and i have my tutorial tomorrow too.. urggh.. lol
xx

I assume you are on four things a day then
does everyone have four things
good luck with tute

and you managed to resist the pizza - I knew you could do it - but I didnt want to talk about it just in case
parcel will have to wait till Monday as my knee is pretty sore today
and I it will need signing for - if I can get it packaged and someone to run it to po today I will let you know

glad you like the peanut bars.. I love them will miss them when finished :( Try it hot in the toaster. I put mine in a sandwich bag thing and then toast it, comes out all warm and even tastier in my opinion!

I love the porridge, but a bit more water in it than recommended. I guess you know what to do, have a play around and you will learn what you like.

My other half had pizza my first week too.. sat for a few moments thinking 'it's not fair.' Then realised it was fair, he hasn't abused food like I have and so is a healthy weight and when I'm done I can eat the pizza too... now I'm almost done I realise I don't want the pizza, it's not what my body craves and to be honest it's the only time he had pizza he whole time I was on abstinence!

Glad you are liking the diet so far, the CBT has done wonders for me. Look forward to reading how you go x

Well done on getting to the end of day 4. And each day you succeed is taking you one day closer to your target.

I know you can do it.

xx

glad you like the peanut bars.. I love them will miss them when finished :( Try it hot in the toaster. I put mine in a sandwich bag thing and then toast it, comes out all warm and even tastier in my opinion!

I love the porridge, but a bit more water in it than recommended. I guess you know what to do, have a play around and you will learn what you like.

My other half had pizza my first week too.. sat for a few moments thinking 'it's not fair.' Then realised it was fair, he hasn't abused food like I have and so is a healthy weight and when I'm done I can eat the pizza too... now I'm almost done I realise I don't want the pizza, it's not what my body craves and to be honest it's the only time he had pizza he whole time I was on abstinence!

Glad you are liking the diet so far, the CBT has done wonders for me. Look forward to reading how you go x

Yeah.. thats why i tried not to be annoyed at his pizza eating.. lol.. it isnt his fault my issues and he doesnt have them s he shouldnt suffer too..

Had porridge this morning, and a peanut bar for dinner.. had a mushroom soup, and just having a choc shake now.. the choc and mushroom are deff my favourites like..

I think i did my porridge watery too.. it was nice.. its grown on me a lot more. lol.

Gonna go get a tickerrrr..
xx

so after 13 hours still no ticker

right sskp will be in the post tomorrow - I just oculd not get there yesterday
I will be wrapped and with extra tissue to wrap it back up in

I am sending it next day delivery so hopefully someone can sign for it Tuesday :)

and after 4 days that means you are over half way in the first week
so any headaches or other strange happenings
and are you in ketosis and if so how you you know (see I have never done a low carb diet before)

I had headaches yeah, but i just shut them up with paracetamol.. and my mouth feels foul.. So i guess i'm in ketosis.. But wont really know unless i get some ketosis stick things to check.. lol
I'll be in for the post.. thanks so much. :D

Day 5 today.. Whoooooop!

its taking me so long cos im trying to find this ticker i want.. i've seen other people have it.. but i cant find it now.. lol
x

Will she mind us talking about her behind her back

and Irene are you going to visit before she goes to wales - you will need to see sskp

good make it after tuesday :):):)
as sskp will be winging its way via royal mail once I get it to the po tomorrow

Back