My Loss = My gain and His loss -new hair photo added

Evening, H.

Just caught up with the last 3 pages and lovely to read how much brighter you are feeling.

Dave really is a wonderful husband and I just love little Caden or BB or whatever he ends up as. My Lucy was a black and tan too. I believe in crates because it seems to train the puppies so much quicker. As well as keeping him safe from the big dogs. He is just the right size for you to start some exercise with. But I am warning you that you can rarely tire a dachsie. The only time we tired Lucy out was when we had walked almost right round Richmond Park.

Going to catch up on the rest of your diary now.

Pam xxx

Pam thanks for the warning - I will heed it well the perimeter of the park is about 7.5 miles I think - think I will teach him to retrieve a ball and get one of those ball throwing things :):) or a frisbee

Jackie I promise to try to get some pics today but little bugger is quick :):)

well last night I was woken at two then at two thirty
then again at 5 not too bad at all

he has had a bowel movement and it seems far more normal so that is all good - at least he has nothing nasty but it was just the change

today I am (although still in bed) feeling motivated

on my agenda for today

-15 mins of ironing
-a trip to the vets to make Kaydon (that is how daughter spelt it when she text and I think we can settle on that - with BB when we feel like it) an appointment - I have decided to park in a parallel street and walk the short distance there - too far to walk from home as I will then have to walk back but will visit the vets by walking a further distance each time
- preparing lots of the nice veggies for dinner
- and of course puppy and big dog playtimes

I will also find out the lesley sansome walking dvd I have and do some of it but with only heal lifts at this stage - its all movement so it will all help

hope you all have a great day

Morning - and I have found you as well. Will get my MIL to send you the bottles of lime juice - they are lined up like soldiers in her cupboard until someone removes them :D. I drank some of it when we were there but there is only so much lime juice you can use.

Good to hear of your weight loss - I found the tin of tomatoes/1lb fat picture to remind me what 1lb of fat looks like as that is what I lose each week - never have any of the big ones.

My friend had both her knees replaced on the same day :eek: as she insisted she only wanted to go through it once - they were both very bad - and as her company paid (ooodles of money) they did them. She suffered badly for a while but now she is doing brilliantly, infact far better than she was before the op, her dogs hide from her when she wants to go out walking.
She did get a Disabled badge for her car for, I think, one year which she said was invaluable.

Will keep popping in to chat - we have friends here at the moment so not on so often.

Oh I have a new friend from Spain - thanks for finding me - yes I too have a disabled badge - actually got it last year as I collapsed with bilateral pulmonary emboli and heart problems (due to damage caused by clots) so I couldn't even get up the stairs without resting twice on the way up :)

Jane I think he is was awake at 5.30 for food and pee - alarm goes off then though for DH
then played on the bed with me for 30mins or so and since then has been totally zonked - but nasty human that I am I will be waking him shortly for a feed and to get up

while he has zonked I have

done my 15mins of ironing
played with the big dogs while they had peace and quiet
put in the first load of washing
had my fruit and yog for breakfast

positives for today

I have just realised I have not stepped on the scales since I think last wednesday - the realisation of this means - no I didnt do it :):)
Kaydan seems to be really settled and happy
I have done my 15mins of ironing
I feel very positive

got a couple of phone calls to make later and take BB to the vets - only to make his first appointment and it will encourage me to walk for a bit too

I have looked at my Christmas dress with a smile on my face - I KNOW I will be wearing it on Christmas day - how do I know this - I just feel it deep in my being

have wonderful day all you lovelies

H xxx

Oohhh xmas frocks!!!

Enjoy ur chips today ahaha xx

Start:: 217lb current:: 214.5lb...Goal:: 154lb 60.5lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 19.5lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday 11.5 to go. 40lb by xmas 39.5 to go. 61lb by mid march 60.5 to go

well Kaydan has been to visit the vets - saw my favourite vet and he asked whose he was :) so shocked to see me with a small breed and a baby at that :)
all the nurses on duty came for a cuddle
he has his first official appointment next Tuesday at four pm - I have my 6 week check up at 11.30 that day
DH and I can fit in lunch - will most likely stop at Wellow on the way back - lovely little village :)

its such a lovely afternoon here I really wish we could be out walking even if he would have to stay in his bag :)

well as he wont be able to walk on the pavements until a week after his second jab I have bought him a bag to carry him in that way even with his little legs he can still come with me

Our phone was just ringing - DH was out with the dogs and I was in the loo
doing ring back found it was MiL - but she now wont answer her phone - DH gone off to visit her = hope all is well - he is supposed to be in coventry for the next couple of days with work and to be honest I dont think I am up to MiL sitting

I will try to get some decent pics of him today
we have a black rug and black sofa and he is a black and tan dog - not easy to get a good pic
he hates the laminate so that wont work
I will lay a fleecy blanket on the floor and try that :)

well DH is in conventry today

there is no news on MiL
DH went over there last night and she was not there = her handbag was by the side of her chair where it usually is
if it were the hospital you would have thought someone would have tried to ring again - and if they got hold of his brother why has he not phoned
as Dh cant seem to get hold of anyone and had to be in Coventry for 9 today he has gone to work - not sure I would if it were one of my parents BUT he is not so close to his and never has been-afterall at 18 she told both him and his brother they had been earning now for two years its about time you moved out - both were on apprenticeships

my parents just wanted me not to leave home :):) and were glad when as a young mum I went back due to housing problems

so on the agenda for today is making systemas mini quiches
I will need to go to sainsburys for some cottage cheese
and some salad leaves

today I have just realised how stiff and sore my knee feels - but I have had no pain relief yet so that could be why as I usually take it between 6 - 6.30

so last night I did go to bed nice and early
and then it turned into a later night than I thought it would

so during the night Kaydan woke at about 2ish for a toilet and feed and play session he would not go back in his crate so slept on the bed with us - only because Dh was asleep and I fell asleep with the light still on while he was playing - the puppy not dh

then he awoke again when the alarm went off had breakfast and toilet stop and has been sleeping since

so positives for today

I will go and get healthy foods - even though is really raining out there and I dont fancy going
Kayden seems to be settling into a routine
I am very happy
my Dh loves me

I think i missed a post have u had a puppy :)

Sounds like my tj (8month old baby) lol wake up...eat...play and no sleep gahahaha

Start:: 217lb current:: 214.5lb...Goal:: 154lb 60.5lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 19.5lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday 11.5 to go. 40lb by xmas 39.5 to go. 61lb by mid march 60.5 to go

mommyB said:
Aw bless him, they are just like babies arent they ? I hope he settles soon.
Exactly what I was going to say! If we get one I think I may have to take a few months "maternity" leave!

You sound really happy, I'm glad everything is going well, what did your daughter think of Kayden? (my friends little boy is called Kayden, I think it's lovely - especially now I know the meaning) x

Yes I have a puppy a few more pictures to add to this post

Helen
maternity leave - perfect

and yes I am truly happy
as for my daughter she wanted one - but she is soon back to work as the new term starts so she thinks she is going to share my puppy - we will see

heard from BiL about 4.30 today to say mother in law in hospital with a bladder infection - now she had one not long ago and was told to drink more water so for a while she always had a cup of tea and glass of water then last week she stopped and Dh asked her where her water was and did she want one - she said it was not going to work and what a load of rubbish - if she needed more water why didnt she keep getting bladder infections when she was younger - well I can sort of see her logic however just because she has never seen a black swan doesnt mean the next one down the river wont be black does it

so for those who think I have not put enough puppy pictures here are a few more

kaydan 29th August 001.jpgkaydan 29th August 004.jpgkaydan 29th August 006.jpgkaydan 29th August 005.jpg

10 mins of trying to kill his cuddly rabbit by shaking it and hew went to bed exhausted - now if I can only get him to go through the night - 11 - 6 would be a start

so positives for today

-DH was in Coventry and phoned me four times to check I was ok

-I spent the day relaxing - could not get any extra sleep I need - but I did rest

- I left half my dinner - it was lovely but I was full

-I have managed to get some cute puppy pictures to share with you all

Jane I so hope everyone views the post prior to yours and they dont think its MY ears:8855::8855:

I have to start this post with my positives

I slept all night
Kaydan slept all night
I feel good
my size 18 jeans straight from the wash are NOT too tight they are just right
my belt is done up one hole smaller

and yes I do feel good I deserve this feeling and I WILL hold on to it for as long as possible

I think I will get an a4 art book out and do some mood type boards with feelings and some pages on my idea wardrobe that sort of thing = all the good things and all the things I want for my future

I need to add another positive
I have no headache

so either the sleep last night or the fact my body is getting used to a lower dose of meds (so no withdrawal) as its the first time for a few weeks I have no headache

cant understand why I didnt realise it before - but I have no headache and its so good

still waiting for a parcel and I want to go shopping but also down want to miss the delivery

Back