My losses aren't that big :-(

kellmo

Gold Member
Hi everyone,

I Started on the Cambridge plan 5 and a half weeks ago, I weighed 13 stone 12. the first week I lost a whopping 7 and then it's whittled down to Around 3lb a week.
In 5 weeks I have lost 19lb which I know is very good but compared to other weight losses on here its not very much.
I have just (2 days ago) started on slim and save and I'm including some veg too for fibre and well, something 'decent.'

I'm drinking 3 litres of water a day and I do yoga once a week, I've not resumed any exercise as I stopped to go onto cd (regret that). I do feel as if I could do some jogging, Zumba etc.

I just want to know if there's anything that could
Boost my weight loss?! I'm ok with the plan but would like this weight to come off quicker!

Off topic I am off to Disney land Paris next week and I'm hoping to stay on plan (not sure how as I've got hand luggage only and will need to take my meals.) has anyone done this?! How did you cope?!

I also have MAJOR mood swings with my TOTM , husband is scared for his life one minute and howling at my jokes the next. Feel all out of sorts :-(

Thanks for any advice x

I'm a slow loser too and I think to be honest you just have to put up with it. There really isn't anything you can do to speed things up and I'll admit to being jealous of people on here who lose much quicker. The point is though that it does come off eventually, you just have to keep plugging away. I'm 6 stone down now. It's take a while but I've got there!

BordersGirl said:
I'm a slow loser too and I think to be honest you just have to put up with it. There really isn't anything you can do to speed things up and I'll admit to being jealous of people on here who lose much quicker. The point is though that it does come off eventually, you just have to keep plugging away. I'm 6 stone down now. It's take a while but I've got there!

I'm in such a sulky mood today I'm just feeling sorry for myself!! 6 stone is INCREDIBLE! Well done borders girl. How much more have you got to lose? how long have you been doing it?

I've had my 2 sns packs today and my protein and veg but I can't face another pack. Do you think I can skip it?! I've had my vitamins and just feel so full.

Thanks love x x

You should have all of your packs otherwise you'll be depriving your body of proper nutrients. I reached my original goal of losing 6 stone a while ago and am currently refeeding. I'd love to lose another half stone or so through healthy eating but if that doesn't happen it's not the end of the world. I started last August and had a few breaks as I went, accepted the gain as I came out of ketosis each time, and got back on track again afterwards. The first 4 stone went in 5 months but the second couple took a bit longer and I upped my calories to 800 last March and was losing slower after that. This diet definitely works. Just stick at it :)

BordersGirl said:
You should have all of your packs otherwise you'll be depriving your body of proper nutrients. I reached my original goal of losing 6 stone a while ago and am currently refeeding. I'd love to lose another half stone or so through healthy eating but if that doesn't happen it's not the end of the world. I started last August and had a few breaks as I went, accepted the gain as I came out of ketosis each time, and got back on track again afterwards. The first 4 stone went in 5 months but the second couple took a bit longer and I upped my calories to 800 last March and was losing slower after that. This diet definitely works. Just stick at it :)

You've done amazingly well!!!

Well done. Do you have before and after pictures? They'd be great to see! I'll have my other pack now. Thanks x

Back