My (Lovely) Mum!

Prettyfacebut?

...body-has-caught-up!!!!
Her house is like an Aladdins Cave of food.
On a Sunday she cooks enough to feed the 5000 just in cast we all turn up (large family 8 brothers and sisters + sprogs!!)
I went...I saw...I conquered!!!!!!!!!
I won't list what I turned down (trigger!) but surfice to say it was an absolute feast!!!
Must admit though...to my Mum food=love and attention, she didn't stop trying to feed me even when I was on my way out of the door.
She looked a bit confused and said " you are shrinking, I hope you are eating ok?" I just gave her a big hug & kiss and said "Yes Mum (rolls eyes in kevin the teenager fasion) just trying to shrink my ar*e"!!!!
I Love my Mum!!!
xxxxxxx

well done xx keep it up xx

Mums are funny, its instinct to want to feed us. When I go for a coffee now my mum makes it with hot milk!!! She's a cow bag coz she knows I love it and I drink it coz it satisfies her worry, she thinks she's fattening me up!! Well done for sticking to your guns!

Got to love em!! Well done on staying strong!

Georgie
xx

I have to say one of the biggest pushes for me to drop the pounds is for my mum. I am taking part in a dance show in July of this year. It is been put on in memory of my mum who passed away in Aug. So i have to slim down so i can get into the costumes and keep up with everyone, but its gonna be worth!!!!!

I have to say one of the biggest pushes for me to drop the pounds is for my mum. I am taking part in a dance show in July of this year. It is been put on in memory of my mum who passed away in Aug. So i have to slim down so i can get into the costumes and keep up with everyone, but its gonna be worth!!!!!

Aww Georgie, thats lovely, your mum will be so proud of you :0)
We often don't realise how special our Mums are when they are still here, and we dont realise that what they are doing is meant from the bottom of their heart as good will. sometimes a little talking to them explaining what your goals are is all thats needed to stop them tempting you with goodies! Give your Mums a hug from me, I wish I could give mine a hug right now!!

Well done for resisting, I find family and social events the hardest ever! :0)

Back