My LT Diary....Here goes

Just taking 1 day at a time-only way I can get through this. I'm feeling a little better about things.
I'm getting married in January and then the focus will be on trying for our second child. So much to look forward to and I'm so excited.
Can not wait for Monday's weigh in. :)

My weigh in is Friday, good luck for yours!!

Day 14-
Had a rubbish day today at work, to start off with my daughter decided to take an hour to eat a bowl of cornflakes so i was running late dropping her off at pre school and then to make things worse on my way to work I came on (a week late!) so i had to turn round and go home to get changed so i ended up being late for work. Didn't have time to sneak into the staff room to make my shake so i was starving! Anyway finally made it to the end of the day and had my lovely warm chocolate shake.......... (TMI coming up).........I went to the toilet for the first time in over a week!! I made my daughter homemade meatballs in a tomato sauce with pasta, I had a bite of a meatball and feel really guilty now.
:cry:
Anyway its weigh in day tomorrow, will be outside the chemist at 9am waiting for them to open. Wish me luck!!

Hey Vikkie,sounds like a tough day!Dont beat yourself up about 1 bite of a meatball-it wont affect your overall weigh in.Itd be different if you sat down to a full meal!best of luck tomorrow chick x

Good luck Vikkie!!! Sorry to hear you've had a bad day. It was only 1 bite, won't make a difference. Chin up! Tomorrow is a brand new day. :)

Day 15-
Weigh in today, only 4lb off, don't know why but I'm disappointed. Think its because my scales said a few days ago that id lost 5lb so was expecting a bit more. Oh well at least its a loss! The chemist had no flapjacks so they have ordered me one of each to try for next week.

Well done Vicky :)

Day 16-
Firstly I cannot believe I have made it to day 16, feel like I can just carry on now, I'm starting to not miss food anymore and am really looking forward to my "hot chocolate". I found those mint strips on ebay so I've ordered some and hopefully should have them monday or tuesday, looking forward to trying my mint chocolate shake!
I'm feeling a bit run down today, TOTM, sore throat and a blocked nose. Trying to keep myself busy today, into the garden for a clear up and maybe a little bike ride down the canal (as long as the rain stays away!)
Hope everyone has a lovely day!

Day 17-
OMG I feel so crap...earache, sore throat, blocked nose, headache and a daughter getting me up at 6am! To top it off I'm out for the day and forgot my shakes so I'm starving :-( bad day

Day 18-
Well day 18 is a much better day, still full of a cold but don't feel as bad and my daughter let me sleep in till 7.30. The sun is shining and we have a play date with a few of her friends and their mums. My excuse for not having the usual tea and cakes.....I'm on a detox. Don't feel like going into detail of my diet with people I don't really know, it was hard enough explaining the whole "no food" concept to my friends and family.
The mint strips that I ordered should come today (fingers crossed). I'm really looking forward to trying my "hot chocolate" with mint in it. Just hope its as nice as everyone has made out!
Hope everyone is having a lovely day and staying 100%...so worth it!

Hi Vikkie,

How you feeling today? I hope you're doing ok. Be strong and keep going! It's so difficult when you've had a bad day or if you're feeling unwell but you're doing so well!

Still feeling all blocked up but don't feel as rubbish as I did yesterday.
I've been to the chemist and picked up the mint strips. Just had one in my "hot chocolate". It was delicious!!!!

Glad to hear you're feeling better. Might try the mint strips. Good tip!

Day 19-
At work today so my mind is busy doing numeracy and literacy instead of food. Sat in the staff room while everyone's having lunch, smells great but I'm quite happy with my water!

So much for the day being ok. Just had to stop on the motorway on the way home to be sick!!! It just came over me n now I feel awful :-(

stick with it vikkie your doing really well.i have had comments like that but most of the time its jelousy dont let them get you down.keep your chin up x.

Would it be a bad thing if I had a boiled egg or some chicken? I haven't kept a shake down in 2 days and feeling a bit weak :-(

Day 20-
Well not had the best two days. Was sick yesterday and only had one shake and couldn't face a shake this morning. Went into work and by lunchtime I was feeling very weak and ended up going home. Still couldn't face a shake this afternoon so I decided to have a boiled egg (I really needed something in my stomach) and for my tea I have a third of a tin of tuna. Felt much better after this so finally had a shake. Will todays food knock me out of ketosis????

Back