My LT Diary....Here goes

Vikkie

Starting weight-13st9.5lb...Goal weight 10st0lb

Day 1 -
Vanilla shake for breakfast...didn't really enjoy it, maybe I'll get used to it.
Chocolate shake for lunch...this one I did enjoy, looking forward to lunch tomorrow!
Chicken soup for tea...
:mad:ewww, not nice at all, really hoping I get used to it!
Off to a friends for girls night in, tea and wine...I resisted it all. My friends were not very supportive, they said there was no way I would be able to do this. Even more reason to stick to it, to prove them wrong!
End of the day and I don't actually feel hungry. I've drank plenty water!

Day 2-
Vanilla shake for breakfast...didn't mind it this morning!
Chocolate shake for lunch...mmmmm I really enjoyed it.
Chicken soup for tea...I poured half away, I couldn't stand it. Thankfully I only have 5 more days worth.
All in all not a bad day!!

Day 3-
Chocolate shake for breakfast...trying to mix it up! also used hot water so it was like hot coco!
Vanilla shake for lunch...enjoying these now.
As usual, me, my daughter and my dad spent the afternoon at my grandmas. I sat straight in front of the fire as I was feeling cold...my grandma said
"You shouldn't be cold with all that fat on you"
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
I burst into tears and walked out. Over heard my dad telling her that what she said upset me and wasn't nice and her reply was,
"Well she is fat, she knows shes fat, thats why shes on this diet"
I wiped my tears and thought...I'll show you! This gave me more determination to keep going and ignore the hunger pains!
Chicken soup for tea...not that bothered about how crap it tastes, I'm hungry!

Day 4-
Vanilla shake for breakfast...wasn't that hungry first thing so only had it at 11am!
chocolate shake/moose for lunch...tried to make a moose but I got the quantity of water wrong so ended up adding more water to make it into a shake.
Chicken soup for tea...only 3 more days of this crap and then I can try the flapjacks!
Day over and I've just realised I can have sparkling water instead of tapwater (getting bored of it) so after a few mouthfuls I feel fuller! Briliant!
:)

Hi Vikkie, well done on getting to day 4 your first weigh in is just around the corner huni keep strong :)

Well done - you are over the hard bit. For a change try adding instant coffee to your vanilla and to your chocolate shakes, makes them taste lush and gives more choices. I hated the soup and the flapjacks were gross!

Thanks guys, I've found reading peoples threads on here really helps, we're all in it together.

Day 5-
Vanilla shake for breakfast...really enjoying it now, the smell of the powder before you mix it is great.
Chocolate shake for lunch/tea...made it with hot water, so nice like this. Really feel like I'm indulging in hot chocolate!
Today was my first day at work since starting LT, I'm a teaching assistant in a primary school and I didn't fancy sitting in the staff room explaining my diet to 25 people so I just drank my water and had the second shake when I got home. It's now 5.30 and I'm not feeling hungry or in the slightest bit tempted to have my soup...would it be really naughty to skip todays soup?

Couldn't resist weighing myself this morning, it's only the morning of day 6......12.5lb loss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now if thats not motivation I don't know what is!!

Day 6-
So another day in school so I start with a vanilla shake...didn't really fancy it but had it anyway. Went through the day on just sparking water and had a hot chocolate shake as soon as I got home. Again I didn't have the soup because the thought of it made me feel sick! Went to the cinema with friends tonight, resisted all the sweets and chocolate and sat there with my water. To be honest I wasn't really tempted by the goodies my friends were eating...good sign.
Tomorrow my school is being used as a polling station so I get the day off. Will need to keep myself busy, may go for a walk down the canal if it's nice!

Day 7-
Today was a bit difficult, day off work and daughter at school so i was sat at home on my own surrounded by food. I resisted all temptation and spent my time applying for new jobs and cleaning the house. Its getting easier and easier.
Vanilla shake for breakfast
Chicken soup for lunch...blaaaa
Hot chocolate shake for tea... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Official week 1 weigh in tomorrow at the pharmacy!!

Day 8-
FIRST WEIGH IN- 12.5lb LOSS!!
So pleased with myself, I've got the motivation to just keep going now and reach my goal weight and maybe a bit more if i can! So I've got my next weeks worth of shakes...no more chicken soup!!!!......14 chocolate and 7 vanilla...can look forward to every meal time now.
Had my warm chocolate shake for breakfast, for some reason having it warm seems to fill me up more. Not manged the quantities yet for making the moose, has anyone any tips?

Day 9-
I had a nice warm chocolate shake for breakfast. I tried tea with no milk and did not like it at all, will stick to just water!
I went to a mates for the rest of the day, took my shakes with me and had a vanilla one while she sat there eating chillie chips and garlic bread and then she brought out a box of milk tray chocolates, argh it killed me but stuck to my shake!

Day 10-
I woke up really early today and felt starving so ended up having my breakfast shake first thing. I bought some home gym equipment today, gym ball, weights etc. Just want to tone up, don't want to build any muscle and end up with not as much loss at next weigh in!
Seeing my grandma today, not spoken to her since last Sunday when she made me cry calling me fat. Hard to be normal with her as she knows she upset me but has never apologised!

Hi Vikkie, i know how you feel!! its so upsetting when someone is that blunt about you're weight!:patback: bless ya, but you're doing really really well and maybe she said what she did to give you a bit of determination to spur you an and keep you sticking to it! big hugs, keep up the brilliant work hun!! :bighug:

Thank you so much :D, I've found so much more support on here than I have from my family and friends!

Day 11-
I am so proud of myself I felt the need to tell you all.....I made chocolate cupcakes with chocolate ganache frosting with my daughter this morning and not once did i lick my finger or let a spot of chocolate pass my lips! I just let my daughter do all the decorating while I had my chocolate shake!

Day 12-
Soo its Tuesday and my weigh in day is Friday and I couldn't resist stepping on the scales....5lbs off since last Friday! So pleased!!
Another day at school and someone asked if i was stilled on that stupid diet, my reply...yea I'm on that stupid diet that I've lost 19lb on in a week and a half!! Argh...

Day 13-
So confused...yesterday I weighed myself and I was 12st4lb and today I weighed 12st7lb, how can I have put on when all I am having is shakes and water???

Hi Vikkie,did you weigh yourself at the same time of day?The time of day can affect your weight what with having taken in water etc.Dont despair!

Hi, yes I weighed myself first thing in the morning after I'd been to the toilet x

Thanks guys...think I'm going to get my dad to hide my scales so I only have the pharmacy weighing me once a week!!!

I made my OH remove our scales from the house. Was on them different times each day and it was always different??? I couldn't keep track of what I was losing. So i'm leaving it until weekly weigh ins at the pharmacy.
Had a rough day today (Day 10). Not sure what was up, kept thinking about food although I haven't been hungry. I do miss food.
I know this isn't forever and I keep reminding myself of all the reasons I'm on this diet. It's hard at times!!!

I'm the same, I dreamt about pizza the other night :-( its so hard but food is the reason I'm on this diet!

Back