My LT Diary....Here goes

Day 21
Weigh in tomorrow, hoping that yesterday's food and today chicken (only a bit, I needed it, could only face one shake!) won't affect my weigh in too much :-(
I'll be really disappointed in myself if my loss is low!! Fingers crossed!

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow Vikkie, the food shouldn't have knocked you out of ketosis. I hope it goes ok :D

Day 22-
Chemist scales say 12st2lb so a 5lb loss but my scales say 11st7lb!!!!

Well done! Throw away your scales for the time being, they'll just confuse you. Stick to the weekly weight ins!
Did you find out if you got knocked out of ketosis yet? I'm worried i've knocked myself off today, felt really swimmy like i was going to pass out so had a cracker with pickle on it; massive mistake!
xx

I haven't knocked myself out of ketosis because I only eat protein, crackers are carbs so I'm not sure. Have you got the ketostix? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 22-
So I've had my weigh in, a 5lb loss. I got a peanut flapjack from the chemist today and nearly vomited, it was vile! Think I'll be sticking to the shakes instead. I've got another week and a half of 100% LT and then will be starting refeed for when I go on holiday. I go 5th-8th June to Disneyland so no avoiding food and sticking to the diet there, its all convenience food! So I will start the refeed the tuesday before I go. Looking forward to eating again but not looking forward to maybe not losing or gaining weight!

Day 23-
So today has been a much better day than the last 7, shakes have gone well (they taste a bit funny but thinking that might be my taste buds) and I treated myself to a bit of shopping a bought a new dress for a wedding I'm going to in 3 weeks. Size 12 from a 16!! Was made up and it fits beautifully! Just hope I don't put on in the 3 weeks refeed!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 24-
Sooooo today wasn't the best, the whole family was round for Sunday dinner and was getting grief about it bein rude not to sit at the table with everyone and eat so i ended up having some chicken and broccoli and the smallest portion of ice cream...feel so mega guilty now. 4 days to redeem myself until weigh in and start refeed!

You shouldn't have felt pressure from your family to eat something. They have to understand why you're doing this. It's not an easy decision to start Lipotrim for anyone and whilst we're on this journey we need support and encouragement from those around us. I too had the family round for Sunday Roast. Whilst they were eating I made myself busy for the first 5 mins than I sat next to my 3 year old to make sure she was eating her greens. Then I had my flapjack and black coffee whilst they all tucked into treacle sponge pudding with custurd. I'm not sure if some members of my family ie. my Dad understands what I'm doing but he never questioned anything. Remeber it's not forever. You will get to enjoy family get togthers once you've reached your goal.
Good luck

ive had the same problem this weekend, it was my daughters 21st and my 39th birthday and my friends went on and on and on about me not wanting to eat or drink, i felt so under pressure when one of my friends said "oh come on, have a drink for f**ks sake, if you dont drink then the rest of us are going to have a boring night!" i was guttted and felt terrible so i ended up having a glass of rose and 3 vodka and slimline tonics just to please everyone else! the next day i was so down that i ended up binging on gourmet jelly beans!! i know its my own fault and im back on it 1oo% today and ive vowed that im never gonna let my friends or family make me feel like that again, if they are my true friends they would understand and not pressure me!! rant over!! sorry folks!! weigh in tomorrow and im now dreading it!! :cry:

Hope your weigh in is ok, mine is on Friday so I have a few days to redeem myself, may even go for a run tomorrow night to stop myself feeling less guilty. Let me know how your way in goes x

will do! fingers crossed ive had a loss, although i know im retaining water, drunk loads today and have hardly peed all day! its my fault, thats the price i have to pay for kicking myself out of ketosis i guess!

Back