My LT Diary

donjon

Well day one is nearly over and what can I say, pleasantly surprised I have got through work without being hungry and most impressed with myself since today is Cake day ie me and some of the other girls who started at same time meet up on a Friday for lunch. They had their cakes, I had a bottle of water and 2 paracetamols. Had to have my shake before I left for work my hand blender is electric so not allowed in work with that. The chocolate one is yummy, was very apprehensive when i saw it sitting on the top of the water but it actually tastes way better than the slimfast one.

4 cups of black coffee later and its 4pm and home time. Did have a grumbly tumbly coming home in the car, but as I am sitting down writing this, I have made the kids supper and not tempted by the chips and quietly sipping the chicken soup. I HATE CHICKEN SOUP, cant even it Heinz but gosh i dont know whether it is because I was hungry but this is going down a treat and taste rather pleasant. Plan to amuse myself with housework and a nose around here tonight to take my mind off food oh and drink some more water think i have 1/2 a litre left to drink and have a long bath followed by a shake about 9pm.

All in all I am rather surprised, hopefully the next few days, weeks and months to come will be equally as enjoyable.

Hi Donjon

Welcome and well done on such a good first day :D. You have got the right ideas. Keep yourself buzy and drink drink drink !! (water i mean) . I really enjoy the soup too .very easy to mix with hand blender and tastes a bit savoury rather than sweet . Have strawberry shake in the morning when I feel I need something sweet and fresh. soup at lunch and evening. Keep up the good work and start looking forward to the new slim you. Keep talking to us . its great to have someplace to go and moan or get some praise to give you a boost !!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome donjon and well done for 1st day.
Try and get through a couple more days and it'll get loads easier for you.
I'm on my 3rd week now and am feeling brilliant- I've loads more energy and have been cooking all day today coz I'm a bit if a feeder LOL - love to feed everyone else but feel good that I'm not eating-just losing weight :)

Good luck for 1st WI x :)

Hello donjon

Congrats on getting through your day! I have no doubt that with such a possitive attitude you will achieve well with your weight loss :)

Keep us posted on how the rest of week 1 goes :cool:

Take care

Could you not take your soup for lunch, make it before you go and put it in a flask. I did this the other day when I went out and it made it go really thick and pleasant, instead of watery by the time I drank it.

Good idea about the flask will give that a go, as i am sure as the week goes on i wont be able to hold out to 5pm without a shake or soup and i will cave in as i walk past the stratigically place sweet shop as i walk to my car.

You can't take your soup in a flask because you have to have your shakes/soup within 15mins of making it - sorry. Something about them losing the 'goodness' you're supposed to be getting from them. The shakes start to seperate if you don't have them within this time too - which can be rather unpleasant.

But well done on your 1st day! You've done great!! Let us know how the rest of the week goes too!! x

Well done on getting through day one. You sound so positive and thats great. Take it one day at a time and before you know it time will fly by. As Jan says you have to have your shake within 15 mins otherwise you will not be getting the goodness. xx:)

Half way through day 2 and so far had strawberry shake for breakfast (minging btw) and 2 black coffees and 1l of water. I am sure this might not have been the right weekend to start LT.

Heading out to a kids party at a play centre where they do the most luscious nachos and cheese ever. I think i will place myself outside with my water and my ciggies just to avoid temptation.

On the whole tho, so far so good, hope the rest of the day goes well. The only thing i feel at the moment is incredibly moody with the kids, i told them they have to be especially good for mummy since she is not allowed no sugary fine things.

My girls are looking at my coffee weird as it has no milk and my youngest (4) asked if the Asda cows have died.

Ha ha. That made me laugh. I can totally relate to you. Just done my boys dinner too. Mine are 8 and 5 and they are being quite supportive, they ask me every morning 'am I thin yet'?? Wish it was that fast!! Must admit though, I am quite stroppy and short tempered with them too, hope that phase passes fast.
My nicotine intake has probably trebled since this diet!!! It passes the time and the food pleasure has been taken away so replacing with fags!! Another demon I may have to takle off this process, but one step at a time!!!
Well done with getting to day 2, getting closer to your wiegh in day then u can see the results of all the hard work

My Lipotrim Diary - day 2

I hear you on the ciggie front liz, i was on champix about a month ago to stop smoking and i put on about a stone in weight, so i decided would rather cough up a lung each morning than drag my fat butt out of bed each day.

Well made it past the party woohoooo and my neighbour (will be ex neighbour soon) was asking if i was still on my diet while waving a nacho in front of my face. Back home now and the kids are eating their goodies out of their party bags. Up until 2 days ago, i would have been sneaking the sweeties away from them and begging them for some cake but noooo. Another milestone reached me thinks.

Eating my chicken soup now which is still as good as what it tasted yesterday so my theory is now i am going to get the gastly strawberry shakes out the way quickly this week and not get them again next week. After reading some of the stories about the bars too i think i might refrain from them for a bit too.

I have survived my mum and dads dinner too. Quiche, potatoes in butter, proper coleslaw and veggie rice, I was washing the pots and considered licking the plates!! I think I am going mad lol, but I refrained from doing that!!! So we have passed another milestone with flying colours!! Pat on the back for us both!!!
A fun filled night in front of the telly with fags coffee (Decaf now!) and water-woo hoo!! Then another day done and dusted.
I might get some chicken soup next week, it made me chuck up last year when I tried it, but one wont hurt I suppose. I love the strawberry shakes, but like u will stear clear of the bars. Well done for today

Well done so far, you are doing brilliant.
Things do get easier and after that first weigh in, you will have so much motivation. Good luck on your lipotrim journey.

Hi, buy a shaker, I always do mine in one and find they work fine....good shakes for a few seconds and no lumps so you will be able to take a shake to work and do it a your break lunch time...I do this every day. Should be able to get a shaker from your chemist or somewhere like holland and barrett that sell the body builder stuff. Good luck :)

day 3

Ok got up this morning had a coffee, then hubby who is in Norway just now phoned and had a go that i am not eating anything and i cant survive on fluids alone. While he is saying all this he is munching on a cheese roll. I hear every crunch of the crusty roll and can actually taste the cheese hitting my taste buds. Usually on a sunday morning in this house we would hear the bacon sizzling, the mushies cooking and the toast popping. Ugh Ugh UGH I want food. My tummy feels like my throat has been cut. So i am off to whizz up a shake and stick my head in the washing machine. I think my house is never going to be so clean what with housework being my defense mechanism over food.

Ah bless, you are doing so well. It is such a change of routine during this, we normally have mc ds breaky on a sunday. Just done the boys a v healthy breakfast, they not impressed!!! This diet will do us all good, and get us all out of the bad food routine I think!!
Hubby will be ok Im sure, when he sees this diet will not kill and your loosing weight and eventually feeling happier and more confidence. Stick in there.
You should be in ketosis soon, so start to feel better. Well done

hiya donjon.....really enjoyed reading yor posts, made me laugh

i did a BBQ yesterday and i sat there chatting while everyone was eating...it was ok, didn't think i would have been able to say that 3 weeks ago:)
hope you have a good day and well done for the last few days:)

Day 4

I was losing the will to live last night as my scales were not shifting. I mean I wasnt expecting masses of weight loss showing up, but i was like please LT gods, show me a friggin 1lb at least.

Anyways - my saga today is i got weighed at the Chemist last Wednesday to start my LT on the Friday and I came out of there full of shame as she was weighing me at 18.12, i was like chit girl you're only 2lb away from 19 stone and I wasnt having that no offence to anyone who is that weight but in my mind that was my dreaded weight amount. Anyways bought scales on Monday and weighed myself on them and it was putting me at 18.6, so I was like either my scales are not right or the chemist ones were dreaming some magic figure out of the air, just to get me to had over my £36 quickly.

Since Friday I have been weighing myself daily (wrong thing to do i know) but I wanted to see if this diet was what it was cracked up to be, and also to give me some motivation to dig my heels in and get into a routine for the long haul. Nothing was moving, and it didnt help that my TOTM came 4 days early either. So last night as I was having my final shake of the evening, I was at a crossroads of giving up. I was being hard on myself, I wasnt wanting lb's showing up all I wanted was 1 little tiny one that told me girl it works, you are doing it blah blah blah.

Gets up this morning, weighes myself today and the scales are showing 17.12. Well thankfully my curtains are still drawn as I lifted up my jammie top over my head, ran around the living room and was like get in there!!!!. I felt like David Beckham knocking in the winning goal at some world cup thingy.

Whilst I know there is no way I have lost a stone in 4 days going by the chemist scales I dont care. I have lost something and it has definately given me the motivation to carry on and I am actually looking forward to my weigh in on Thursday now.

Day 4 - 100% EASY HERE I COME!!!:):D:p

i cant wait to hear about your loss this thursday you have done fab and you make me laugh with your threads keep going and i bet you will be so shocked with the first weeks weigh in it was the best for me xxxxxxwell done on staying strong you can do it !!!! ps i know how you feel with the kiddies i have three 7 yrs 5 yrs and baby of 7 months and have to walk out the room when im feeding them and my partner who drives me insane makes me go to mcdonalds with him in the car to pick him up a large big mac meal plus extra big mac i hate it lol he never puts weight on due to his job being so active and havin to do it for 9 hours a day so because of that i let him off but i just leave the building when he his eating that soon off up the green house lolxxxxxxx

Another comedy thread from you, keep them coming!!! You made me laugh out loud with the pyjama bit, was so funny!! Well done, you are doing great.I was 17 3 when I went and and I was mortified too, but just think in a few months it will just be a distant memory, a v big mistake we will learn from and never, ever go back to that place!! Keep them threads coming, it gets us through the day lol

Back