My Mad Fat Diary

Im also feelig defeated I had one naughty day (planned to be fair) but I really threw caution to the wind lol. Ive been on plan every other day but my scales are brokeb and I keep thinking ive not lost or even put on so its affecting my determination. Im worried of I don't loose o tuesday I'll throw in the towel. Drama queen lol
Interested in trying red days but they sound expensive?

Your not a drama queen its hard to shake off habits like this but i think even when i dont lose much or maintain i still feel better knowing ive eaten right as opposed to stuffing myself as for me that has negative consequences and i dont want to go there. Stay on plan you will get there thats what im telling myself :) i dont think red days would be more expensive for me i eat alot of meat anyway at moment i enjoy having carbs too much although may consider it still at somepoint my weigh in days tuesday too let me know how you get on x

Healthy extra A 40g cc mature cheddar lighter
Healthy extra B 2 alpen light cereal bars

Activia fat free vanilla yoghurt
An apple

Chicken 2 hard boiled eggs beetroot red cabbage cottage cheese jacket potato with hxb

An apple

2 bags of quavers 9syns

Last edited:
You didn't eat a lot yesterday Leah.! I know sometimes when we are busy we don't tend to but remember its that 2/3 of your plate of superfree that will bump your weight loss.!!!
Hope you have a good day we are taking the girls swimming again today. May go bowling tomo but its so expensive.

Had a busy day yesterday i did have a massive pile of beetroot and red cabbage plus the chicken i thought it was a 1/3 superfree am i doing it wrong. Hope you have fun at swimming i havent been bowling in years its always a laugh

Ive decided to try a red day as think im having too many carbs at moment and dont think it agrees with me. Dont know if il manage to get both my hx as in although it does say 1 or 2 for hxa. Just at doctors now hopefully they will beable to sort out my problem with the implant fingers crossed cheers again heather for advice in this wouldnt have known otherwise.

No Leah as long as your plate has 1/3 superfree your fine. (not 2/3 like I said)
Your doing great.

How did you get on at the doctors??

Swimming was fun. But again very busy. May go bowling tomo, depends on what time my hub gets in from work. As from today they are all on new contracts which means the shifts are silly times. (like tonight his shift will be for 13 hours and 2 mins lol. I know !! )

Let me know anyway how you got on.
And red days are worth a try. I wish I had scales at home today to see if red days are making a difference.

Oh my word there ridiculous hours bet you miss him loads ive not found it too difficult been nice having two hxbs but only had the ine hxa. Desperately need to do a proper food shop though had the same odd tea as yesterday .

Red day

Healthy extra A 40g cc mature cheddar lighter
Healthy extra B 2 alpen light cereal bars
Healthy extra B 60g wholemeal roll

Activia fat free yoghurt
An apple

Bacon sandwich using hxb tomato sauce 1 syn mustard 0.5 syn and 3 apples

Chicken red cabbage beetroot 2 eggs cottage cheese and 4 oranges

Beef hoops and crosses 9 syns

I was told that the implant doesn't suit everyone. Bet you feel quite relived to be having it out now.!
Glad you went and got it sorted.

Well chicken new yorker is chicken baked then bacon put on it, the bbq sauce on it then sprinkled with cheese. One of the other girls on here was on bout it.
So I google slimming world syn free bbq sauce. And slimming world chicken new yorker and printed them off. Its all stuff I have in as well. And its all syn free.!!
Ill take a photo tomo.!

So i have lost 2 pounds over moon as its been time of the month again hopefully thats sorted now. So i am now 11 stone 11 3/4 pounds with 9 weeks to go would love to be in the tens but all i can do is stay on plan and see what happens. Going to mix it up with extra easy and red days. :)

Also just realise i was 13 stone 11 1/2 pounds in january so lost nearly 2 stone since beginning of year although not all with slimming world still proud :)

Oh wow Leah well done that's a great loss.! And of course it will give you that boost to carry on. I'm really sure you can get into the tens for your birthday !!
I really hope that these red days have pushed my weight loss too.
And wow well done on get rid of 2 stone since January.!
Tbh I can't remember ever being under 11.11 so that is on goal for christmas. Its going to be strange being less than that when I get past that. I can't wait and the best thing is I know I can do it !

Thankyou heather i think for a while i was worrying it wasnt working for me so now feeling very positive i think best thing is when ive been in tens before i didnt eat as much as now so if i can get there eating what you can on slimming world even better :) i think the red days so make a difference i could tell my belly felt less bloated from not eating potatos and pasta etc let me know tommorow when youve been to weigh in youve had an amazing week and the scales should definately reflect this.

Hope the scales show a good loss.!
Also now you mention about the bloating potato I have noticed I'm not so either.
You'll be 1st person I come and tell how well I have done tomo.

But again well done. Ill be happy with 2 tomo. !!

Back