My Mad Fat Diary

I think if you get them in a multipack there about 80 calories a bag but my oh bought them from the shop and i didnt realise these ones were 105 a bag but i still had to have them lol be rude not to

Healthy extra A 40g cc mature cheddar lighter
Healthy extra B 2 alpen light cereal bars

An apple

Chicken sw chips lettuce spring onion radish beetroot honey and mustard dressing 3 syns

2 bags of worcester sauce french fries 8 syns

Total syns 11

My food is looking sparse its been another busy so just not getting chance need to be more organised

I checked and the bigger bag have 6 syns. I'm ok with that lol. I don't know if its cause we need to go shopping or I'm just feeling in a munchy mood but I really want some munchy food and we need to go shopping but have nothing in till tomo lol
Lauren and I nipped to town today to take the school shirts back that I ordered on line (thinking I wouldn't need to shop again. How wrong I was) still need to get trainers and shoes then that's it I think (she says again) but I hate shoe shopping with Isabel she is so fussy.!
You just wait. I loved it when mine weren't so fussy and could put them in cute dresses !

Hey Leah. How you getting on with it being weekend ! We still have my mum over but today is the 1st time in 2 weeks I can cook my husband a proper meal so looking forward to that. Making him chicken new yorker.!
What's on your menu today !

Aww that will be nice bet youve really misses your oh lately. I still cant decided what to have dont know whats wrong just had 3 bags of crisps its within my syns but i dont want to be eating like that need to get my willpower back again struggling today sorry to be on a downer.

Lol. Its ok I think a lot of people struggle at the weekends esp when their oh are at home. Mine was eating malt loaf with lurpack on it earlier I mean how mean is that.
I made some mackeral pate earlier as well. That was so nice.

Lol. Its ok I think a lot of people struggle at the weekends esp when their oh are at home. Mine was eating malt loaf with lurpack on it earlier I mean how mean is that.
I made some mackeral pate earlier as well. That was so nice.

How did you make the pâté? I love mackerel

That is very mean my oh keeps having crust breadcakes and i just want to grab it out of his hands and eat it all. Ive just made a massive stirfry with lots of veg and chicken so hopefully wont be tempted to snack..hows your say been luv hopefully not top stressful.with your mum xx

Day hasn't been to bad. But still doesn't like it that I am losing weight at all. She won't acknowledge that I am and even brought a bra today that I said didn't look right on me and thought it was to small. Her boobs are bigger than mine but still tried to squeeze into this bra that I didn't want then when we got back she put it on and said ow look Heather what do you think. I said it looks like it did on me. You just looks squashed. She said well I have lost weight on my boobs I said what since Wednesday(she went to get measured). In with the good air out with the bad.
She keeps going on and on about how much weight her neighbour has lost but omg its so annoying. If it was my girls I'd be over the moon for them and complement them. But no not my mum.
Rant over else ill never stop.

Bloodyhell thats awful your her daughter she should be encouraging you and complimenting you not been negative no notice and ypur the better person for rising above it youve done amazing and you should be sooo proud heather your showing brilliant willpower too me on the other hand ive caved and im having two cans of laget woooops :( ive messed up my syns this week having too many tuesday trying to play catch up and then having crisps every day ive learnt my lesson and never again its because oh is off for three days too which rarely happens

Just try to work around it Leah. Don't worry to much about going over a little. As long as your having your super foods that will boost you anyway.!
Don't beat yourself up over it.

And about mum. Well she didn't even acknowledge our wedding anniversary in July. Didn't call that weekend, no card didn't even speak about it. And I walk round with my new necklace on. Nothing
I guess I come to just not let in bother me, it just winds me up. Makes me more determined to do best I can. I think I just make her feel old and frumpy. That's why she tends to want what clothes I have brought and copies things I buy. I tell her I brought stuff from a different shop that I did else she would be walking round in same clothes. Made that mistake once.
Sorry ranting again.!!

I blame your oh for having 3 days off work for you going over your syns lol. You'll be fine I'm sure

I went more than a bit over chuff sake but whats done is done whats 1 day lifes too short to never have treats ive had more thsn my weekly syns agsin chuff sake so be as good as i can now. It would do more than wind me up your an angel to put up with that kind of crap been awful and then still wanting to come round. She would never looks as good as you but take her copying you as a compliment shes obviously jealous. I blame oh too im embarrased to food diary in but i will you can still see my old bingeing habits but i didnt make myself sick so i think thats something.

Healthy extra A 40g cc mature cheddar lighter
Healthy extra B 2 alpen light cereal bars

2 apples and 2 bananas
Mug shot

French fries 4syns
2hoops and crosses 9syns

Chicken stirfry with onions savoy cabbage noodles

3 french fries 12syns
2 hoops and crosses 9 syns
2 cans of 500ml fosters 17 syns

I am disappointed writing this sunday morning as i wanted a weekend treat but could have just had the lager instead i went crisp crazy ive become less strict having crisps everyday with my syns i dont want that going to stop buying them in so much. Ohwell lifes too short to get upset about one day do my best till tuesday and then fresh start

Last edited:
Here to subscribe :)

Hiya lovely ended up having treats again dammit just cant wait for tuesday to come back road ive gone over my syns all together so not adding them up so just going to write down what i had.

Red day
Healthy extra A 250ml semi skim milk
Healthy extra B 2 weetabix
Healthy extra B 60g wholemeal roll

An apple

Homemade burgera with extra lean steak mince mixed herbs parsley beef oxo cube garlic celery salt worcester sauce mustard powder and massive salad

Cheese and onion walkers
Dairy milk bar
2 500ml fosters

Had the weekend off with oh been off no excuses really i know ive gone way over my syns cant be bothered everything up but dont want to hide what ive had

Back