My Mad Fat Diary

I know what you mean hub works nights. Girls come down slam the doors and argue.
It is hard to know what to do to keep them occupied (the girls lol)
Today we hopefully are popping out to get last bits still need sandals,flip flops and hats for girls then that's it. I spent more money buying stuff from Asos yesterday. Not buying anymore now other than what is needed. Its cost us a fortune this time for holiday

I still haven't managed to finish holiday shop off yet. Taking the girls to mac arther gglen on Monday. If I can't see what I need then. Well they go without. It annoys me so much all the stuff left in sales are like size 6. :eek: crazy.!

Thats only thing its so expensive to get away ive never been on holiday but hopefully can take the girls when there older. Where taking them to alton towers for their birthday for two nights and then me and oh are going for one night for my birthday its twelve week to go and im already worrying i wont have lost weight dont think im going to have lost this week. I hate that about sales all best stuff is always for really small sizes xx

Healthy extra A 3 mini babybel lights
Healthy extra B 60g wholemeal roll

Light choices ham sandwich using hxb
2 apples

Fritatta made with 4 eggs light choices ham lots of peppers onions and spring onions mustard powder worcerster sauce black pepper and salt ( half for dinner half for tea)

Two cans of 500ml fosters 15 synd

Yesterdays forgot to do it again ooops

i feel so stressed today bloody washing machines broke damn it its been one of them crap weeks oh sisters in hospital with a bleed on her brain ive got to go have scan on my boob im not too worried had lumps before but still dont like going think its got on top of me because ive been getting on scales alot this week which is never good and my weight hasnt changed and ive stuck to plan so im getting worried sorry about the rant

Hey I don't mind the rant. I had one about my mum on my page.
Gosh im not surprised your a little stressed. You have a lot on your plate at the moment. Hope your oh sister will be ok. ! And I know what you mean about your hospital appointment its just the thought of going isn't It. And to top it the wash machine. Its the main function in the house after the oven. !! Ours is on all the time so I bet yours is too.

Just carry on what your doing with your food. Your doing great and had a fabulous weight loss this week. !! You still have quite a few days to go before weigh in again and our bodies change through the week. !!
I can hear Isabel shouting me as we are going to meadowhall tomo. And I want to be up and out so preparing what they are wearing so no stress in the morning. X

I know feel lost without it already i do 1 to 2 loads a day normally will definately have to get one this week. I think its because im worrying ive gone wrong somewhere with my food but dont think i have does time of month effet weight loss. Ooo i love going to meadowhall to do some clothes shopping not been in ages only problem is resisting all the food i love to have a starbucks and then a mcdonalds later on lol xxx

Lol. The girls love Starbucks so this is how I get everything done by saying if we go here,here and here then we can go to Starbucks
Girls normally have an iced frap and I only drink black coffee anyway so its ok for me there.!
Looking forward to it. I love shopping with my little mini me s, although Isabel is a good 4 inches taller than me.:confused:

I always have frappachinos one i have is coffee light so think its 100 so could syn it. I cant wait to go shopping when their older i bet its crazy when there taller than you i think my 2 will be im only short doesnt matter what age they are there always your little girls xx

Light choices ham sandwich using hxb
2 apples

An apple

Chilli con carne made with turkey breast mince lots of carrotts peppers onion celery garlic and herb passata with added herbs and basmati rice

(I was going to have salad for tea but was lazy and instead had....) more chilli con carne with rice and potato wedges

Feel annoyed with myself today have just felt like eating all day but at least it was still on plan needed to save my syns for 6 yes 6 lol helter skelter lollys want tham all gone and i am not buying them dont know why i cant resist them and would like to use syns for other things

6 helter skelter lollys 15 syns

You do make me smile with your addiction lol.

Food looks fine chick.!
Like you say its all free.
I have felt the same today I have just eaten everything in site. But I have stayed within my syns
And only filled up on free food.
I think my downfall today was not having breakfast till lunch time. !

Light choices ham sandwich with beetroot using hxb
2 apples

Chicken pasta lettuce radish spring onion lettuce (had for dinner and for tea salad cream 6 syns in total for both meals)

2 apples

Dreading tommorow had a sneak peak and im definately going to have a loss may even gain time of the month or now i will be upset and will feel ive done bad when ive actually stuck to the plan :(

Fingers crossed Leah. You have done well and kept your syns under control. If your a sts it may be because of the time of the month. I'm sure it won't be a gain.!

How everything else today !

I know its the wrong thing to do but it said id gone up by 3/4 pound so who knows. Ive just been doing the washing up at my mums cant wait for it to be fixed. Hows your day apart from shopping with teenages lol xx

Lol. Well !!! Lol. I was expecting a delivery from asos today. I saw the courier drive off. But no parcel to be found. I have asked neighbours but nothing. I contacted asos and still waiting to hear. I am waiting on another order to be delivered tomo so I'm stopping in to see what the courier did with It
If its not one thing its another.
At least you have your mums to do your washing else it would be a nightmare for you. !

Oh i would be angry i hate waiting in for parcels its typical that they havent got back in touch hope its all sorted definately my mum has saved me :)

Glad I went for rocket lollies and not helter skelters in Asda - last thing I need is another addiction! :-/

Haha im same with any lollies or anything else for that matter i think ten years of bulimia has made it hard to have one of anything. Its something that ill always have ive got to manage it and havent done it for a while and sw is working for me at the moment and its the best i can hope for the support on hetehas been a massive help thankyou especially to heather :) xx

:D. Thank u, always happy to help with anything. :D
My lenses are ready to come out so going to rest me eyes till mr comes home which will be around 4.30am !:eek:. Catch up in morning. X

Back