My Mad Fat Diary

I think you could achieve 6.5 in weeks if you lost a pound a week thats preety close so ill think you will do it i believe in you youve already achieved so much i really wanted to be in the tens but ive only got ten weeks and only just below twelve so not sure ill get there now

Oh I forgot about mushy being super. And oranges. I must of missed that bit lol. Your doing well. Like u just said ten weeks and only what eleven to lose or a bit less. Even a lb a week you can do it.!!

Do you find sw easy or hard?
I don't know if its cause my girls are older but I seem to be more focused this time than on any other diet I have been on. !

I dont find it hard to do just awkward sometimes preparing from scratch because my oh and girls all like different things.i like knowing i dont have to go hungry which makes up for fact you cant have all the chocolate crisps alcohol mcdonalds etc you want. Ive stuck to ww before and still had drink but virtually ate nothing so even though i was tiny i was miserable with this not having to think about food because im not starving is a massive help. Its better than other diets in that way technically i shouldnt do any diet with an eating disorder but i struggle to eat healthy by myself to me this is eating healthy with guide lines which helps me.

loving your diary :) keep up the great work xx

Afternoon Leah.!!
I know what you mean about having to do different dinners for everyone. When my husband is home at tea time (which is only the weekend) he will eat the same as me. But Lauren and Isabel will eat different things. I think that's my fault for giving them a choice. But they eat healthy. Lauren is better than Isabel. Isabel has a sweet tooth lol. She would rather have pudding for all 3 meals lol.
So it is hard planning what your having to cook for yourself everyday! But your doing well. Just remember you have your birthday to look forward too very soon.!! ( how old will you be ?)

Ive just done the weekly shop but always feel i havent bought enough stuff but going to try and do same meals for everyone as much as possible.i think itll be easy in winter because ill want stuff like stews. Ive decided to make cous cous dont know if ive done it right ill let you know lol. Ill be 26 this year.

Ah that's lovely ! I didn't have my 1st daughter till I was 28.! Lol.
I haven't made cous cous before either. Let me know what its like.
I'm making extra lean mince beef burgers for lauren and I and Isabel is having a chicken breast burger. I'm having salad, Lauren rice and Isabel fries lol. So again doing different things lol.
My husband is pretty good he will eat what I eat most of the time. But he stuffed his face with a pie and a pasty before work lol. Then takes chicken and salad with him lol.

Theres nothing wrong with that my partners a bit older than me hes 30 next march because we were young when we had twins we werent finacially stable and i think its made it harder where in a tiny rented house but hopefully next year try and save to move somewhere better . The cous cous was ok lol arent you lovely making everyone different things i cant make my mind up what i want for tea at all a pasty sounds devine my oh had a gorgeous massive breadcake with his dinner couldnhave scoffed the lot tonight i have had no syns yet so im having 2 bags of crisps as a treat.

I think ive made a rod for my own back when I ask them what they want lol because I know they won't want the same.! Lol. I look al it like well I'm in the kitchen anyway!
I'd love to move somewhere bigger with a bigger kitchen and a room each for the girls. My girls have to share the attic which I wish they could have a room of their own. I think by the time we have saved up enough to move. All our girls would of moved out lol.

I would def love a bigger house you never kniw we may win the lottery :) we can dream i suppose. Id love someone to cook for me dont know about you but sometimes get fed up of preparing and cooking.

Healthy extra A 75g philadelphia light
Healthy extra B 2 alpen light cereal bars

An apple

Cous cous with chicken 2 peppers and 2 onions chicken stock

2 apples

Chicken bacon with all fat removed 2 peppers and onions pasta mixed with hxb

An apple

2 bags of walkers mighty lights 12 syns

Hope you enjoyed those crisps. I'm sure if I think hard enough I could taste them lol
Yes it would be nice for someone else to do the cooking. But then that takes the control I have over cooking out. Which I prefer to have that control and know what's going in my food lol.

Hey chicken,
How's your day been?
I took girls swimming again today but it got way to busy so we stayed for about hour and half. I was feeling too wrinkly by then anyway.
My husband is away from Friday lunch until Sunday morning. He is going to stay at his friends wood in Lincoln there are 3 of them going who all love the outdoors. I like the sitting out drinking late into the night but like to come home to my bed lol.! Wish I hadn't said it was ok to go as ive missed him this week. Not had a great deal of time together. But ill be ok.! Not sure what girls and I will do Saturday though.

Sorry only just replying felt a bit off it yeserday so had an early one awww its awful when you dont get to see your oh much bless you luv youll have to have a nice girly weekend instead. I always used to go to leeds festival and caming when i was a teenager but now i couldnt id have to have my bed plus im terrified of nearly all insects last night there was a massive spider on stairs i had to shout oh lol. How you finding the red days xxx

Healthy extra A 40g cathedral city mature cheddar lighter
Healthy extra B 2 alpen light cereal bars

Chicken 2 eggs micro jacket potato 1 syn lettuce onion beetroot honey and mustard dressing 3 syns

An apple

Spaghetti bolognese made with turkey breast mince carrotts celery onions pasta and garlic and herb passata

4 oranges

Total syns 4 syns

Yesterdays food diary

Hey Leah.! Aw sorry you were feeling off it a bit yesterday! Hope today is a better day.
Well husband has gone until Sunday. Bit sad but girls and I are going into Chesterfield tomo. Isabel has been saving her money up for the new JB purfume that got launched today. So she is buying that. And I'm going to see what else I still need to get them for going back to school. I think I have most of it and would prefer to do rest on line. But its things like trainers for pe I need them with me. There is always something isn't there. !
So today we have done the food shop before husband went. I cleaned the whole house, had dinner and girls and I are going to sit and watch a film later.!
Will catch up with your food dairy later x

I feel alot better today just taken kids to wacky warehouse for afternoon you have been a busy bee today. That will be nice girly shopping. Ive got all their uniform apart from shoes so need to go to meadowhall in next 2 weeks. How you finding red days x

Quite enjoying the red days tbh. As you get 2 lots healthy extras a and b. And I normally use my syns of things like cereal bars also not missing potato at all. My leader says when she did it and cut out potato she lost 3lb but she says she was hungry. But I haven't been so that's good. I can stick to anything as long as I'm not hungry.
But will do that success express in a few weeks as if I can be under 12.7 for holiday I will feel I can enjoy holiday more. Don't want to be back in 13s after hols. !

Back