My Mad Fat Diary

I understand what you mean totally dont know whether to throw in a couple of red days myself weight loss seems to have slowed down its still time of the month though fed up of the implant now but dont want to go back on pill really. Whats success express?

I have the implant to this is my 2nd one. Never had any trouble with them. Up until about 3 weeks ago. I had the totm for about 2 weeks. Went to docs and they have me some pills I took 3 times a day for 3 weeks. Thankfully its sorted it out. So don't get totm with the implant.!
Not sure myself what succuss express is but my leader says your guarenteed to lose 5lb.!

Ill have some of that lol i want 5 pounds off i might have to try my doctor then because my periods are becomimg more frequent and lasting longer and you just dont want it hate totm.

Healthy extra A 40g cc mature cheddar lighter
Healthy extra B 2 alpen light cereal bars

Light choices ham 2 eggs micro jacket potato 1 syn lettuce onion beetroot honey andustard dressing 3 syns

2apples

Left over spaghetti bolognese

2 apples

3 jublees 3 syns
Smarties 9 syns

Total syns 16

Gone over by 1 syn but not going to worry as only had 4 yesterday but dont what to get into habit of doing this

I find some days I can get close to 15 syns a day then others I struggle to get over 5. I think it depends if we are in a picky mood or just in k mood that we fancy something.

I feel like giving in this will be second week ive tried my hardest and scales just arent budging feel deflated i know i shouldnt keep getting on scales i just want to know its working because at moment i feel like its not and feel like whats point in trying so hard to see no difference or see it go up by 1/2 pound.

I feel like giving in this will be second week ive tried my hardest and scales just arent budging feel deflated i know i shouldnt keep getting on scales i just want to know its working because at moment i feel like its not and feel like whats point in trying so hard to see no difference or see it go up by 1/2 pound.

I felt like this the last 2 weeks with sts BUT the scales suddenly dropped this morning by 2lbs so stick at it and don't get disheartened which I know is so hard. Try a new meal the variety is keeping me going!

Thankyou glad im not the only one feel like im going mad when im trying hard too ive got the implant and at the minute its been time of the month for nearly 2 weeks so not sure if this has had an effect but going to doctors next week to try and sort that out i dont even want to go off plan its just disheartening not seeing the effects thankyou again for your support :)

Hiya lovely got on this morning but not been on rest of day nearly did but thought whats point really struggled today and instead of having a blow out im going to have two cans of lager so i will have gone over by 5 syns today so will make sure i dont use all my syns tommorow and going to have a good luck at my diarys again see if i can alter anything hows your day been lovely xx

Healthy extra A 3 mini babybel lights
Healthy extra B 2 alpen light cereal bars

Activia fat free vanilla yoghurt
An apple

Cous cous with chicken peppers and onions

2 apples

3 skinny lizzies sausages 3 syns sw chips and mushy peas

2 cans of 500ml fosters 17 syns

Total syns 20

Gone over by 5 syns so need to make sure i dont have all my syns tommorow

Keep going you are doing great! You will just be retaining water it will all come off, you'll have a great loss and that will motivate you. Keep the faith! xx

Back