My menu.......Please let this help.

Thanks Mets. I need to wee all the time! I had to stop off 3 miles before i got to work yesterday as i couldnt hold it any longer and after every patient i had to run. Good thing i guess but really annoying. Ive got some wee sticks and test daily.

LOL Cheryl, that's not easy with a job like yours is it love. LOL LOL

Thanks Mets. I need to wee all the time! I had to stop off 3 miles before i got to work yesterday as i couldnt hold it any longer and after every patient i had to run. Good thing i guess but really annoying. Ive got some wee sticks and test daily.

I've always drank loads of water, so that part isn't difficult for me. Everyone here at work is used to me being up and down to the loo! I'm quite lucky as I'm office based but I'll be changing jobs soon which will mean I have to go out and about. Not sure how drinking lots of water will work there?! :eek:

You'll have to map out all the public toilets on your beat Met. :D

You'll have to map out all the public toilets on your beat Met. :D

LOL! Luckily, i'll be visting people at their homes so I can use their loos. So long as they're not minging mind... there are some dodgy people around this area... :eek:

I have the same problem with my job! There's just some houses I would NOT use the loo in - uughhh! Think I'd rather pee my pants LMAO :D I can't even go through the night anymore - I need a nappy me thinks :sigh:

LOL! I try not to drink too much after work so that I don't get up in the night. But it's hard as I find that drinking loads of water, can actually make me more thirsty sometimes??? Weird!

But yeah, I think I'll research the houses I need to attend and then decided on whether I wear a nappy or not before going in!!!!

ive started getting up in the night to go to the loo too.....first night i did it, hubby said 'where are you going?' i said, 'i need a wee'

his first statement.......

YOUR NOT PREGNANT ARE YOU!!!!!

LMAO, that was the only time i ever went to the loo in the middle of the night before,

rest assured though, i am NOT expecting lol

I don't have that problem any more, having said that I pretty much stop drinking around 6PM when I have my last cuppa for the day.

i always need the toilet in the middles of night - does my head in!

Sometimes i do but ive been fairly lucky so far. For those of you that need them i can always send you a catheter bag!!!!!! Id NEVER go to toilet in a patients house, most of their houses we have to wipe our feet on the way out then sterilise the bottom of our boots before we get in the vehicle.........Oh parts of london can be so glam!

Sometimes i do but ive been fairly lucky so far. For those of you that need them i can always send you a catheter bag!!!!!! Id NEVER go to toilet in a patients house, most of their houses we have to wipe our feet on the way out then sterilise the bottom of our boots before we get in the vehicle.........Oh parts of london can be so glam!

Sounds delightful.... NOT! :eek:

Lol. Its not all like that but was pretty much last night. Oh the dream of having a new job, im just not qualified to do anything else.

Hats off indeed love.

That's what the coppers say about some of the people around here! :D

ah yes, the scroats are everywhere these days.

Some houses I won't even take my boxes in - it's such a shame we don't have choice! :sigh:

What do you do Caz? x

Back