My menu.......Please let this help.

cherl889

Loves this site!
For those of you that dont know i've become stuck and cant seem to loose anymore weight so Jim said to post my daily menu. I thought it would be rude of me to hijack someone elses post so started my own. Ive lost a stone in total but this last week or so i've not lost a single ounce:cry:. If anyone can see where im going wrong please shout as this is really begining to get me down.

Lol. Id posted it else where for jim but here it is, guess i cant start this without my 1st day.....Breakfast was protein shake, lunch=low carb sausages and mushrooms, Dinner=mince topped with cauli mash and cheese. Yummy. 2.5 litres of water to drink.

Said on your other thread hun... milks not allowed.

Food Item: Whole Milk
Food Quantity: 1/2 cup (250ml)
Carbs: 11g
Dietary Fiber: 0g
Net Carbs: 11g

Try mixing it with water instead. x

Where does she say milk?? Protein shake could be fine depending on the carb content. Sometimes the artificial sweetener in them can cause a problem.

ah yes,

OK

1. The shake could be a problem.
2. You may be a cheese staller, I was/am
3. During induction you should try and stick to green leaf veggies as far as you can Cheryl.

This morning I couldnt face eggs in any form, or any of the usual so i had a small bowl of home made chicken soup (organic stock, lots of water and chicken). Ive just had a few scratchings and for lunch planning a tuna or bacon salad. Dinner (im on nights tonight so will be a very late one) will be left over mince topped with cauli mash and little cheese followed by sf jelly and some more scratchings to snack on.

tut tut, FRANKENFOOD. ;)

Frankenfood????......Oh forgot to add that i found the cabbage and leak mix that you like Jim so will give that a try with dinner. Not sure how to heat a single portion in microwave though.

Is this menu ok? Yet again no loss today. An sorry to say it but have been quite constipated. I did say sorry. Lol

hiya

i would stop the jelly as well, its not in the book

i hate the constipated side of it,i had to take a laxative the other night

x

This is where i get confused. Im not in the introduction weeks now and some people on here say its ok to eat jelly. Im having real problems knowing whats right and whats not. I have only just found the book and so far have followed it and also used recipes from on here I havent eaten anything high in carbs and manage my intake to no more than 20g a day.

I still think it might be PISS Cheryl.

Really? So how do i pee more? God i dont think thats possible but i need to. Im drinking min of 2 liters per day but then i always have so my body wont notice the difference there.

No No LOL! Post Induction Stall Syndrome. This is where the body tries to hold on to weight for a while, it's a suvival trait, stronger in some than others love, it'll pass.

Lol. Oh dear Jim, see i told you i didnt have a clue! Now is my menu for today ok? Im worried im eating stuff i shouldnt be.

Yes Cheryl, your menu is OK love. sorry, thought I'd already posted on that. :)

No hun. Right im going to post it everyday and you'll have to tell me. If its ok then how much longer will my body hang onto this weight for? Im boerd as i know i can eat lots of naughty things (well naughty on atkins) and still stay the same weight so its seriously tempting me. Im waiting for the gym to call, they had free membership over the weekend but their phones were broken so im hoping i can still get it free.

Back