My menu.......Please let this help.

My sticks only change colour with the first wee of the day!

During the day I drink SO much water that my wee is too watered down to effect the sticks!

Hope that helps?!

A x

Hi guys. It was a night from hell. A man exposed himself to me and started playing with it, in a shop of all places. Thankfully they have cctv and he was arrested for it. Another man was extreemly agressive towards me so i left his property and had to call management to sort him out as he really needed to be in hospital. On the up side ive lost a whole lb. So 4hrs sleep in 24hrs and a night duty like that, and waking with conjunctivitis in my left eye i look like ive been punched, it certainly cheered me up. So far today ive had some chicken soup (homemade). Not sure whats for dinner yet but thinking stuffed mushrooms. How are you all today?

Gosh Cheryl, are you ok?? That's a horrible thing to happen. Big hugs for you xxx you've had a horrible time of it, so make sure you look after yourself

Thanks Mets im fine now just very shocked at the time. Im just glad the police look after the ambulance service and dont take things like that lightly.

Sorry Mets, welcome and good luck on your atkins journey. We are all here to offer any help.......not that i can offer much but the others are great buddies.

I work for the police (civilian) and my fella is an officer and I know that they have a lot of respect for the ambulance service. My fella personally gets on famously with the local paramedics and will treat any kind of dispute/incident/etc as one of their own.

I'm glad you're ok :):hug99:

Sorry Mets, welcome and good luck on your atkins journey. We are all here to offer any help.......not that i can offer much but the others are great buddies.

Thank you Cheryl :) I'm not actually following Atkins, more pig2twig and just general low carbing. I found Atkins quite retrictive for me last year, so decided to try a different approach, but still restricting the carbs as I always feel so good when I do.

Jeez, what a crap night love. One of the hazards of the job I expect. I get really annoyed when people mess about with the police and medics and stuff. We had a fire in Birmingham last year, where some yobs thought it was funny to throw stones at the firemen.

Hubbie is a police sergeant and between us we see behaviour quite a lot. Still the police said the cad was linked to another incident so fingers crossed the silly boy will be in trouble. Where do you and hubbie work mets?

My menu for today.........4 bacon, 1 egg and mushrooms, lunch=little cauli mash with leek and cabbage mixed in, dinner=butter chicken with cauliflower. Ive made it already and the chicken is LOVELY.

Morning Cheryl, That Tesco cabbage and leek is nice isn't it love.

Hubbie is a police sergeant and between us we see behaviour quite a lot. Still the police said the cad was linked to another incident so fingers crossed the silly boy will be in trouble. Where do you and hubbie work mets?

Hubbie?? :eek: No nooooo! Boyfriend... at the moment! ;)

We work for Thames Valley Cheryl. My fella is hoping to transfer to the Met when they open up the transfer window again in the summer. Hope you're feeling better today x

Cheers hun. Feeling great today. Did you all have a nice weekend? Jim.....I searched high and low in tesco as i looked i said to my mum "it must be here Jim gets his in tesco" for my mum to reply "Jim, whos Jim, you've never mentioned him before". I did giggle then had to explain your my food guru, the daddy of atkins.
Mets you'll have to let me know when and where he goes. Hw funny would it be for them to end up together!

It's with the salad veggies in my Tesco Cheryl, already bagged. You need to wash it though, not that I do. ;)

Mets you'll have to let me know when and where he goes. Hw funny would it be for them to end up together!

Ah defo I will :) I think they're opening it up in June and it can take a while for it all to go through. That's if he even passes the interview etc... I'm sure he will though! You never know, they could work together - it's a small world afterall!!! lol :D;)

That would be interesting wouldn't it. LOL I'm pleased you found some Cheryl. :)

Afternoon all. How are your days going? Ive def hit ketosis again. My head yesterday and again today feels like its going to explode and last night at work i became really tired but more than normal and a bit ratty too. Hope it goes soon.

Hi Cheryl, sorry to hear you're feeling a bit rubbish today. I can never tell when I'm in ketosis!? I sometimes get a metallic taste in my mouth and maybe a slight headache but then I just thought that was me! lol hope you feel better soon x

Back