Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

My mind playing tricks- anyone else?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by big bear, 22 November 2010 Social URL.

1. big bear

big bear A bear on a mission!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I've officially started back today after having my little princess Eryn a month ago. The problem is in the last month I've not wanted crisp/choc/junk food & been eating 3 meals a day without any hunger.

As soon as I decide to go back on plan I want to eat all in sight. I'm eating much the same as b4 but measuring my milk, bread etc & eating more fruit. I'm eating more now but the right things.

Is this just all in my head & my mind is playing tricks?

Does anyone else get this? How can I solve the problem?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shabba

Shabba Loves the Nom Nom!!!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(11.84%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    Its because you know your on a diet now and its restricted more then if you wernt. Anything you deny you will only crave! Its madness :giggle:

4. Little strawberry

Little strawberry Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(32.96%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I agree with Shabba; the mind is mean and as soon as you think the word diet/healthy eating plan your belly will start to rumble and will crave anything 'naughty'.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.