**My Mission To Become a Yummy Mummy**

Wannabeyummymummy

Hi my name is Jay and i'm 22 next sunday and have a 5 month old son called ryan. Im a single mummy (dont ask!)

After i had my son i weighed 19 stone 2 pounds. i now weigh 17 stone 2 pounds and would like to get down to 10 stone. Big task ahead but im determined to do it.

Im doing a calorie controlled diet. :D

Hey there and welcome to minis,
i just wanted to wish you all the best on your journey hun,my advice to you is post often,no matter how you are feeling.
Let us all know how you are getting on and drink loads of water,i think its the key for all diets!!
Elaine x

Saturday 16th August 2008

I haven't been well today so haven't eaten as much as i normally would. My throat is killing me!!

Food
2 x Fish Fingers = 90
Chips = 300
Sauce = 100
Crackers = 100

Total 590

Weight
240 Pounds

Welcome to Mini's and good luck with your journey!

Sunday 17th August 2008

Still not very well so not really felt like eating, its weigh day tomorrow (monday 18th) so we will see. On my scales ive lost 3 pounds but tend to be a little more on the doctors scales. Hope i get better for my birthday on sunday :(

Food
2 x Bread = 180
Little Cheese = 100
Few chips = 200
2 x Fish Fingers = 90
Broccoli, carrots, sweetcorn = 64

Total 634

Weight
240 Pounds

Monday 18th August 2008

STILL feel crap, what a suprise! But i got some anti biotics today so hopefully start to feel better now. I also got weighed today and ive lost 2lbs which is good. I really want to have a good week this week but i am going out for my birthday on friday and i am having a BBQ on my actual birthday on sunday. But im going to enjoy myself but not go to crazy. I also go on holiday on 8th september so got a few obstical's but never mind.

Food
Limbo's = 62
Quavers = 87
Potatoes = 250
Gravy = 100
Crackerbread = 100
Cookie = 50

Total 713

Weight
238 Pounds

Sorry you're not feeling well, but well done on your weight loss.
Feel better soon and hope you have a lovely birthday
xxx

Tuesday 19th August 2008

Not much to say today. Finding this week pritty easy as im ill so dont feel like eating. Im getting a really good cross trainer at the weekend of my auntie. they dont want it anymore and they paid nearly £600 for it! So that will help as i can see how many calories im burning to.
I do find tho that im eating picky bits that arent nesacerily (sp!?) good for me but i feel really sick at the moment so am eating as and when really

Food
Limbo's = 62
Lolly = 52
Cookie = 100
Burger on its own = 250
Chips = 300
Sauce = 100
Chicken = 200
Choclate = 100

Total 1228

Weight
238 Pounds

Well done on your loss! I love my cross trainer it is brilliant!

Pregnancy is a bummer for weight gain isn't it? I gained four stones over 5 years and two pregnancies and have only just got rounf to doing something about it. What a waste.

Still, we're here now. Good luck. Yummy mummies watch out. ;)

Back