My mission to reach 9st 10lb

Hey, I ended up not starting today after all for a few reasons šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø first thing this morning my daughter gave me a chocolate bar from her selection pack and I just ate it without thinking so that wasnā€™t a great start! Then my Exante delivery was delayed until 4pm, and I got an email offering a ā€˜kids eat for Ā£1ā€™ deal at the Toby Carvery so we headed over there and I indulged in one last meal before starting tomorrow.

No excuses tomorrow though! Iā€™ll be on it with you 100% - I have everything I need now šŸ‘

Iā€™m planning to drink a full 550ml bottle of water before every meal replacement pack to try to keep me full. I might see if I can stomach weak black coffee if I feel particularly desperate for caffeine.

Tomorrow Iā€™m planning on starting the day with a shake, and then having a bar for lunch, and the ā€˜shepherdā€™s pieā€™ or ā€˜spag bolā€™ pack for dinner :) All sounds good!

Hey, I ended up not starting today after all for a few reasons šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø first thing this morning my daughter gave me a chocolate bar from her selection pack and I just ate it without thinking so that wasnā€™t a great start! Then my Exante delivery was delayed until 4pm, and I got an email offering a ā€˜kids eat for Ā£1ā€™ deal at the Toby Carvery so we headed over there and I indulged in one last meal before starting tomorrow.

No excuses tomorrow though! Iā€™ll be on it with you 100% - I have everything I need now šŸ‘

Iā€™m planning to drink a full 550ml bottle of water before every meal replacement pack to try to keep me full. I might see if I can stomach weak black coffee if I feel particularly desperate for caffeine.

Tomorrow Iā€™m planning on starting the day with a shake, and then having a bar for lunch, and the ā€˜shepherdā€™s pieā€™ or ā€˜spag bolā€™ pack for dinner :) All sounds good!
Hey you,

That's great! I can recommend the Shep's pie and the slag bol. Just be prepared to feel cr@p for the first three to seven days. You will get through it. Keep drinking lots of water and try to keep busy. Eyes on the prize!!
Jxxx

Hey you,

That's great! I can recommend the Shep's pie and the slag bol. Just be prepared to feel cr@p for the first three to seven days. You will get through it. Keep drinking lots of water and try to keep busy. Eyes on the prize!!
Jxxx
I meant spag bol, obviously!!! That was quite a bad autocorrect!! Jxxx

Hey! Thanks for the moral support. I wasn't particularly fond of the Shepherd's Pie but that might just be in comparison with how much I was surprised to like the Vanilla Shake and the Lemon Bar lol. It was definitely edible and not BAD but not as yummy. But I got through the day! I'm now curled up in bed, going to watch a movie and then get some sleep ^_^ Night! :snoopyhouse:

Hi there Starbuck!

I've been off the program for a week or so due to a lovely sinus infection (for which I had antibiotics) and then the inevitable and planned Christmas feasting. All festive leftovers "disposed" of today, so back to it tomorrow. I was prepared for December to be a bit of a bust, so still feeling really committed!

Happy to buddy up, if you like? It's great that many of the products are veggie, isn't it? My thyroid is pretty much under control at the mo, but I know all too well that feeling of being beyond exhausted. I hope that improves for you soon. I do find the Exante diet gives me some major energy after the inevitable first three/ four days of hellishness.

Have you tried Exante before? Are you starting 1st Jan?
Lots of luck!
Jxx
Thrilled that itā€™s all veggie - I checked with the help desk tonight in case I ordered anything non veggie! Itā€™s amazing!!

I like the water before you eat although I have to say (just starting week 3) the only time I have ever felt hungry was after one of theie ā€œlow sugar shakesā€ - can definitely recommend the apple crumble and custard and the candy cane shake if you like a creamy mint flavour

Hey! Thanks for the moral support. I wasn't particularly fond of the Shepherd's Pie but that might just be in comparison with how much I was surprised to like the Vanilla Shake and the Lemon Bar lol. It was definitely edible and not BAD but not as yummy. But I got through the day! I'm now curled up in bed, going to watch a movie and then get some sleep ^_^ Night! :snoopyhouse:
Hi,

My lovely husband ordered an Indian takeaway last night, since I was working until late. Gonna be honest, I'm afraid I partook of that bad boy... Feel horribly bloated today, as some form of divine retribution no doubt! How goes it with you?
Jxxx

Hi,

My lovely husband ordered an Indian takeaway last night, since I was working until late. Gonna be honest, I'm afraid I partook of that bad boy... Feel horribly bloated today, as some form of divine retribution no doubt! How goes it with you?
Jxxx

Hey,

I'm doing great thanks. Day three and all gone without a hitch so far. Going to have to go off plan tomorrow, though as it's my sister's birthday and she's having a get together at hers and making food for us. I'm going to try to keep damage to minimum though by seeking out low cal low carb options! Hopefully won't build up too much glycogen that it'll take more than a day or so to get back into ketosis! I think I'm already in ketosis now as I've got so much energy today, I feel great! Feel slimmer/less bloated already and really looking forward to doing my end of week one weight and measurements. Hoping that a day off plan tomorrow doesn't derail my progress too much!

Try not to feel guilty about the Indian takeaway - Put it in the past, learn from it and move on. The bloating is probably a good thing as you'll remember it next time you're tempted by something and it'll seem less appealing probably! :) Onwards and upwards!

Hey,

I'm doing great thanks. Day three and all gone without a hitch so far. Going to have to go off plan tomorrow, though as it's my sister's birthday and she's having a get together at hers and making food for us. I'm going to try to keep damage to minimum though by seeking out low cal low carb options! Hopefully won't build up too much glycogen that it'll take more than a day or so to get back into ketosis! I think I'm already in ketosis now as I've got so much energy today, I feel great! Feel slimmer/less bloated already and really looking forward to doing my end of week one weight and measurements. Hoping that a day off plan tomorrow doesn't derail my progress too much!

Try not to feel guilty about the Indian takeaway - Put it in the past, learn from it and move on. The bloating is probably a good thing as you'll remember it next time you're tempted by something and it'll seem less appealing probably! :) Onwards and upwards!
Sounds like you're doing great! Enjoy the party. I think the occasional off plan planned event is no bad thing.

You're right, of course. The memory of the bloating will stay with me for a while!
Jxxx

Righty-ho,

Time to refocus post Christmas/ New Year...

Still feel happy I started in November. I have lost a stone I wouldn't have lost otherwise. OK, it should have been much more, but I have also managed to avoid putting on the inevitable Crimble 7lbs. I'm taking that as a win!

How y'all doin'?
Jxxx

Back