My Motivation & General Ramblings

Just got in from Zumba am absolutely knackered but feel wonderful! So glad the Xmas break is over and I can make Zumba a part of my week again. :D

Well just had my telephone interview and now have to wait a few days to find out the result! Eek! Think it went ok, I think I could've done better but it's done now and I can't change anything, what will be will be. Whoop whoop!

Feeling pretty positive today and planning another 100% day!

Thank-you Jackie! I'm glad to have the few I have supporting me.

Well I must've done pretty well in the telephone interview as I have a face-to-face interview on Monday! Very scary but also very exciting! The only thing is I have to travel into London but as I had to do it for OH Xmas do I know I can do it! Eek! :D

Well done!!!! They must like what they heard!! :) good luck! Xxxx

Pleased to say that I've been 100% this week, even though there's a wispa with my name on it, going to save it until Saturday as a treat!

Had a lovely day as got to see one of my closest mates. She's fantastic! We don't get to see each other much so it was nice to have a chat about nothing in general and have a spot of lunch. I made another good choice there - had a jacket potato (no butter), beans and a salad. Was very yummy, can't say my mate made healthy choices though but hers looked good too! Resisted pinching one of chips, yey go me! Lol! :p

Also made some syn free cheese scones to have with my chili for dinner and they were yummy. I wouldn't have them often but once in a while won't hurt. (I added this qualifying statement as not to cause smashgate) lol! OH loved them too so they'll be gone very soon. Not quite sure where he puts it all, he's quite underweight and is always eating! When I asked him where does it go his reply was 'in my belly'. Lol :p he's a daft bugger sometimes!

Oops! Rambled on a bit there! Here's to another 100% day and hopefully a good loss on Monday!

Feeling bleurgh! Woke up this morning with a head cold and every joint aches. Am all snuggled up in my snuggie on the sofa. Still managed to be 100% so that's good.

Still feeling pretty ropey! But I went to my interview yesterday and now the waiting begins, got to wait a week or two to find out. Also managed to lose 2lb this week so happy with that! Head up and carry on.

Congrats on the loss!! Fingers crossed for the job!! Xx

Sorry Jackie. :p

Here are my positives over the past few days.....

1, despite feeling ill I've been almost 100%
2, went to London by myself without panicking
3, had interview and didn't have a panic attack
4, had several compliments at darts tonight and just said thank-you
5, finished sorting out the last of nans things and only thought of happy times with her
6, need to buy smaller jeans
7, OH said he'd buy me a new engagement ring as the one I have keeps falling off
8, a friend of mine said every time I see you you've shrunk more - you look amazing. Yippee!
9, have the most amazing family and friends (minis included!)
10, tried SW sausage rolls, which were amazing
11, finding writing this positive list surprisingly easy
12, truly believe that I've got my depression/anxiety in check at the moment
13, planning to plant some veggies in my patch over the next few days
14, all of my clothes are too big
15, when I buy new clothes they'll be the smallest size I've ever bought
16, found a cine camera that belonged to my grandad and am going to use it
17, my OH is amazing! He loves me for who I am and not what I look like

Wow! What a list! A lot of them are pretty major for me but I really believe them.

Thank-you Jackie for motivating me to do them!

:D

Oops! Been a bit busy with life. Have been 100% on plan for 2 days now and feeling better for it. Just wish this cold would chuff off, still making me feel rubbish.

Looking forward to tonights tea. SW burgers, SW chips, salad and SW onion rings. Yummy!

Best do my positives before I get told off again! Lol :p

1, back on plan
2, got another job to apply for
3, have increased fruit intake
4, back to my daily water quota

Can't think of any more, bit of a struggle today.

Positives for today

1, applied for job
2, even though the application was really long winded I tried not to get stressed
3, had a lovely syn free chicken kebab for dinner
4, finally chosen my new ring!
5, enjoyed a nice relaxing day with Joe (OH)

Starting to feel much better today! Woohoo!

Back