My Motivation Has Gone Down The Drain

Hezz123

Ok, abit of a funny time to start a diary but im finding things pretty tough at the moment. I knew this would happen - i've been doing so well, i've lost my first stone :D and i've found it fairly easy - I didnt know where the hell my strength came from this time around, after years of failed diets, but i just kept at it. Anyway, ive been using Lipobind, which helps suppress my appetite. And I had no idea just how much it was supressing my appetite until I finished the first box.:cry: Im waiting on a new pack to arrive and my appetite has came right back. I made a TOTAL pig of myself yesterday (compared to how well ive been doing), and now i feel completely de-motivated, like all my hard work is going to waste - I know what I should do - just pick myself up and dust myself off, but Im finding it hard right now.:tear_drop: Its not that I just want food all the time, my biggest problem is that I want to be thin NOW, i want results NOW, and that is what I think causes me to fail alot of the time.
Im determined that the stone i have lost will NEVER GO BACK ON AGAIN, but I have 5 more to lose, and the thought of it taking months just fills me with absolute dread:sigh:. I need some inspiration and motivation, a great big kick up the bum basically, so any words of wisdom will be much appreciated!

Oh hun, sorry to hear you are feeling low. What you have achieved is fantastic and you should be proud of yourself. Try to take it one day at a time.

xxx

Oh hun, sorry to hear you are feeling low. What you have achieved is fantastic and you should be proud of yourself. Try to take it one day at a time.

xxx

wow you look amazing!! theres some motivation for me! i know it can be done, I just feel shattered right now :sigh:

Back