my motivation...........

tsweety81

well my little girl is gonna be 3 in feb so im really hoping that well will ttc :cross: once we have moved in the next few months...anyways my goal is to lose at least 3 stone so that when i do get pregnant im not obese. i was with my daughter altho i weighed prob less than i do now but they made such a big deal of it.i felt so embaressed. so this is my motivation to be a healthy bmi mummy for the 3rd time. i did suffer quite bad with spd with my daughter so really hoping if i lose the weight i wont find it so hard. so if u wanna tell me what yor motivation is feel free and good luck xxxxxxxx

tsweety81 said:
well my little girl is gonna be 3 in feb so im really hoping that well will ttc :cross: once we have moved in the next few months...anyways my goal is to lose at least 3 stone so that when i do get pregnant im not obese. i was with my daughter altho i weighed prob less than i do now but they made such a big deal of it.i felt so embaressed. so this is my motivation to be a healthy bmi mummy for the 3rd time. i did suffer quite bad with spd with my daughter so really hoping if i lose the weight i wont find it so hard. so if u wanna tell me what yor motivation is feel free and good luck xxxxxxxx

Omg your motivation is exactly like mine, my son will be turning 3 on the 17th feb and I would love to lose 3 stones or even more by his bday as for the last 2 bdays I have looked and felt absolutely horrible about myself, I am hoping to start on Saturday or Monday depends on my delivery. Also I have my best mates wedding in may so i am really ready to start now wish me luck I actually can stick to it!!!

Last edited:
My motivation is that I've been written off by the medical profession in terms of ttc. They've offered me only ICSI (private) and only when I've lost 3 stone. My consultant told me to go have a gastric bypass as that was the only way I was going to lose that kind of weight in the timeframe needed. I was quite insulted by this as the cut off point is in 2 years time! Still, it gave me my motivation so I can go stick my tongue out at him!! I am also very likely to need major surgery within the next 5 years, last year I had a laparoscopy as day surgery and was knocked off my feet for 5 weeks - I want to be fit and healthy for when the big op comes round cause I don't ever want to feel like that again. My other motivation is my OH. He tells me he is proud of me and loves me for me whatever I look like, but I don't want to see that look of longing in his eyes when we're on the beach next year, when he's looking at a slim girl and wishing I was thinner (he never said that, but that look spoke volumes to me!). All in all, I'm quite motivated! :D

noodles i know how you feel.i have been battling my weight for ten years.since having my son.in that time ive had two miscarraiges and molar pregnancy and lost my lovely mum to cancer 3 years ago.i also know how you feel about hubby.we went to the maldives in 2007 and i felt so embarresed.i also went to spain in august with some r skinny ppl who have like the perfect bodies.my body will never be that of a 14 yr old again but i jst hope i can get slimmer so i can be healthier and feel and look good.

Hi Guys ... my little one is 3 in December and I have the same sort of motivation, I really don't want to look back on another set of pictures and being the fat mum. Tsweety81, I can totally identify, I had a mc this year and lost my stepmother (been my stepmother since I was 5) to cancer. Lost 2 friends in one day to that horrid disease, its been a totally rubbish 12 months. Went on hols to Spain as well this year and just wanted to be "normal" ! My motivation was waining today but reading your thread has made me realise how much I want to be a slimmer mum. Good luck Tsweety81 with your journey. x

Back