My mum in a gem

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by slimmerkay, 24 June 2009 Social URL.

1. slimmerkay

slimmerkay Silver Member

My mum is wonderful :D

She is going to have our boys for us for a week in July so DH and me can have a relaxing week away.

We haven't booked it yet (doing that Friday) but we hope to be going to Turkey on 16th July. Now then, if I can lose another half stone by then my tankini's will fit nicely ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. *jenjen*

*jenjen* I will do this...

Aww thats really nice! I love Turkey - I've been there for the last two years! Good motivation for you too.

What part of Turkey are you thinking?

Ahhh I want to go now! x

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Lovely mum

Irene xx

5. Aww how nice is you mum?!

Have a lovely time

Xxx

6. flabbybumbum

flabbybumbum On a mission

Ahh you lucky lucky lady, ive never even had the offer of an overnight stay for my son, from either grandparents!!

Hope you have a fab holiday........and buy your mum a big bunch of :flowers:

7. slimmerkay

slimmerkay Silver Member

Thanks everyone. She is a darling. We are going to buy her a new TV for her bedroom because that's what she wants.

We love Turkey too. This is about the 8 visit for us. We're are thinking of a little place called Ortakent near Bodrum.

8. chocolateandskyblue

chocolateandskyblue Full Member

How lovely! Bodrums nice too.

9. kazisindahouse

kazisindahouse Full Member

How lucky are you! Please dont give my daughter any ideas, so far we only have our grand daughter some weekends!
    Have a great time!