My mum is a superstar!!

bakedbeanleg

fat fighter!
:D Hi all, just thought i'd let you know what a great day it's been!

went to the pharmacy this morning thinking i'd not lost a measly pound, only to have lost 3! so i was chuffed to pieces because it meant i'd done my 14lbs for the month AND brings my tally to OVER 5 STONE!!

as the pharmacy woman was writing on my card, she said "there's a note for you here"-which she then got out of my file, I opened the envelope and my mum had wrote me a little note to say how proud she was of me for sticking to LT for so long and how great I looked! she'd also gone in the morning before and paid for my weeks worth of LT as a treat for getting past my 5 stone mark (think that was a bit of a gamble.....) i practically sat in the consultation room and cried!

Just wanted to say what fantastic support my mum has been and I genuinely dont think i could have gotten this far without her and this forum- i know i'm not always on here posting as often as i'd like, but the inspirational threads really keep me going... thanks guys,
BBL x :)

Oh how wonderful! What a lovely surprise! She sounds like a star.
And CONGRATULATIONS on your 5 stone loss! Wonderful!

ah thanks guys! it brought a tear the pharmacist's eye too! they're lovely!

Great stuff, well done you, and well done your Mum!

That's fantastic and so's ur mum, well done xxx

ah bless - that was such a lovely thing to do. My mum is one of my biggest supporters and really wants me to lose weight for health reasons - mums - what would we do without them:):):):)

yaaaaayyy for bbl's mum!

that is such a thoughtful thing to do my mum reaaly supports me as she was on LT for about 10 weeks so knows how hard it can be

just seems to make the struggle worthwhile when things like that happen

arrrrrrr that brought a tear to my eye. what a diamond and such a lovely surprise. well done for doing so well too hun xxxxxxx

Wow at both the 5 stonne loss and your mum !!

How sweet is she, she deserves a big hug and a kiss !!!

Well done I am sure you are over the moon !!

Good Luck honey x x x

Oh your Mum is a Hunny!! :queen:
What a lovely thing to do, hope you gave her a big hug.
5 stone is brilliant, bet you look amazing.
Well done to you. :clap::clap::clap:

awww that is so lovely made me get all teary eyed :D

aw how lovely!!! well done u on the fantastic loss!

Back