My Musings (Cerealkiller)

Hello Mags! I am good, thank you. How are you feeling now? I am sure you're holding up well.

End of week 3 WI and I have been pleasantly surprised by a weight loss of 7.2lbs. Was not expecting that at all! Roll on week 4.

We are a class of 4, out of which two have lapsed so far. They have barely lost any weight due to a number of reasons but what I like about them that they turn up each week with the motivation to change their ways, rather then just not showing up at all. My LLC urged one of the lady to exchange numbers with me so that I can talk her out of lapsing as she manages to stay on packs everyday until evening and then lapses. Now, I am a quiet person (she's very chatty) and never really have much to say. Hope I manage to say the right things to her and not make a complete fool of myself.

I wonder why I feel like sh*t. I feel so down and fed up. I have also been light-headed for the past couple of days. Housework aka slavery is increasing day by day and it's taking a toll on me. I'd just want to go away somewhere for a while, all by myself. Started yoga two weeks back to help me relax, hoping it brings about a change in me. My head hurts, my back hurts, my feet hurt and I just want to eat some food. Sorry for such a miserable post. Hope others are doing better than me.

Hi Cereal
Sorry you are feeling like that. Are you sure you are drinking enough water? Sometimes it's difficult when the weather gets cooler. I got used to drinking hot water - it helped me.
Hang on in there hun. Hopefully this phase will pass soon. x

Thanks SB, I am drinking loads..not sure why I feel this way. I am having some problems with my partner atm, so I have been doing a lot of thinking. It's making my head spin. Now that I'm on LL, the confidence to speak my mind, which I had lost a couple of years ago is slowly returning. Because I speak my mind, I am making people around me unhappy. If I don't speak my mind, my thoughts eat away at me and I'm the unhappy one.
I wish my mum was here. I am so friggin lonely, it hurts.

Ah I'm so sorry you feel lonely. I do understand what you say about getting the confidence to speak up. I think it's a shock to those who think they can behave how they like and you won't react - suddenly you stand up for yourself and they wonder what's happened!
I have made a promise to myself - never slip back into doormat mode!
Hopefully once they accept that they will respect you for it. That's what has happened to me.
Until we start to value ourselves we can't expect others to. xx

Thank you for your wise words, SB. It helps, honestly.

I have had to miss my WI this tuesday as my LO has been in hospital again. We've had to stay in 3 days and it has been a nightmare. He has breathing difficulties and was on oxygen to help him. It was awful as he just won't settle and wanted to be held all the time. All of a sudden, I felt I had no energy whatsoever to cope with all this. I was tired, worried, angry and very very hungry. This was his 3rd time at the hospital in 2 months. We came home yesterday and he is still quite wheezy, but getting better. However, I'm down with cold now and finding it quite hard to cope with everything. I have stuck to the diet but finding it very hard to finish all the packs as I feel rather poorly now. When it rains, it pours..

Awwww babes :(
Sending you lots of hugs and tons of positive energy!
Your strength is an inspiration!

You are doing so well Cereal. Don't forget that life throws these things at us whether we are on LL or not.
Well done you for staying so strong despite the worry and stress
with your LO and now you not being well too. It must be tough.
Hang on in there- remember that things don't stay the same for long. If you are feeling down then there is only one way to go - up. xx

Thank you for the hugs, me lovelies. I have been a bit run down this past week, but have had a good loss which has cheered me up. Lost 11.6lbs in two weeks, making me 2lbs short of reaching the 3 stone mark. Everybody has been commenting on how much weight I've lost and my clothes seem to be hanging off me. My BMI is down to 29 something (Was 36 when I started), so it helps to know that I can go on lite if I get absolutely fed up. I am actually a bit fed up as I have been feeling rather weak, so people are urging me to go on lite, now that I can. However, something is me is not that keen partly because the weight loss can be slow. Oh well, we'll see how it goes. Hope everyone else is doing great.

Well, it's something worth considering if you feel you can't take Total anymore.
Rather that than falling off the wagon, isn't it?
I'm absolutely determined to stick to total for as long as I possibly can because I simply want get it out of the way asap.
I never thought about it before but how does rtm look like when you're on Lite?

How are things, cereal? I hope your LO is doing ok. Haven't seen you post for a bit. Hope you're ok.

Hello all!

First off, thank you for asking about me, SM :). My LO has been teething really badly for the past couple of days, so it hasn't been easy. I have noticed that he can only go 3-4 weeks before he starts wheezing again, which is exactly what he has been doing again. It is not as bad as the last time, so I'm hoping and praying that he manages to 'grow' out of it. I really don't want him to be in the hospital again, it drains me out completely, both emotionally and physically!

I have been feeling rather weak lately and there are days when I can't even manage to get out of bed. Also, I have turned into an insomniac; I thought you were meant to sleep like a baby when on abstinence! Anyway, it was my birthday last week and everybody wanted me to eat cake. I'm glad I didn't give in, although I must admit, I was really tempted. DH brought me a Digital SLR as he knows I love photography! I have also lost 46lbs in 8 weeks bringing my BMI down to 28.7. My losses have slowed down which is a tad disappointing but like everyone says, a loss is a loss! I just want to get there in the end. :)

Back