My name is kate...and i'm addicted to omelettes!!

Im glad im not the only one! i make a 'spag bol' one - some quorn mince, tiny bit of garlic, onions and herbs and 3 tablespoons of tinned spaghetti, 3 eggs and topped with cheese ..Nom nom nom

Hellywoowoo said:
Im glad im not the only one! i make a 'spag bol' one - some quorn mince, tiny bit of garlic, onions and herbs and 3 tablespoons of tinned spaghetti, 3 eggs and topped with cheese ..Nom nom nom

Do you mix it all in together? It sounds bizarre (if that doesn't seem rude) but strangely appealing!

Hey

100% mix it all together, they sound gross but taste AMAZING!!
It just had an omelette for my tea...3 eggs, 42g cheese, baked beans and quorn chicken pieces...all mixed together, fried and grills...delish!!

kate x

Oh yeah! Sorry, I got dead confused!

Kate, I've just eaten your baked bean omelette recipe, wow, what a great idea! You know you could market this, you could even do a really fancy breakfast omelette with bacon, sausage, mushroom and beans!

X

Do you mix it all in together? It sounds bizarre (if that doesn't seem rude) but strangely appealing!

yep mix it all up - its properly gorgeous you can literally add anything - we put those tiny little cherry tomatoes ontop sometimes aswell, let me know if you try it and like it xx

Have you ever had a weetabix and banana omelette they are lovely.

oooh looks good!! I love ommlettes too! So easy and quick to make and you can add so much too them! My fav is just plain old cheese n egg though! yummm.

Oooh I think I'll have to have one for breakfast tomorrow now.. you've made me want one and its too late to make one now :(

Omlettes are the best thing since sliced bread! My neice(aged 3)is always asking for aunty Jo-Jo's omlettes!I rock at them lol!!!!!

Back