my new challenge

Rickard71

Well guys decided on doing a new challenge...

By the 17th April i want to lose 30lb so thats 2st 2lb leaving me 12st 9lb

CAN I DO IT.....

Thanks you guys, hit my 2st target today so ive 2st 2lb off DELIGHTED

I WISH No i hit my 2st target today, ive 2 st 2lb off since 7th Jan

best of luck with your new challange. thinking of setting one for myself to keep me motivated only doing Lt for week and a half and not sure what to set myself ...worried that if i aim too high an dont make target that i'll throw in the towel....having head wars in my own head for last week...little voice keeps giving me reasons to quit!!! anyway best of luck with your challenge :)x

gercol said:
best of luck with your new challange. thinking of setting one for myself to keep me motivated only doing Lt for week and a half and not sure what to set myself ...worried that if i aim too high an dont make target that i'll throw in the towel....having head wars in my own head for last week...little voice keeps giving me reasons to quit!!! anyway best of luck with your challenge :)x

The way I'm hoping to stay motivated is by picturing all the people in works faces who have seen me do countless diets before with not very much success & when they see me this time with my shake comment "is this yet another daddy diet your doing?" as they grin to themselves and mutter about how much money I'm wasting!

Each of those negative faces becomes my willpower as I want to be able to one day very soon turn around & those same doubting faces be mouths wide open and saying wow that diet is fantastic & you look amazing! That will taste much better than any food I can eat & will be far more satisfying I'm sure!

Hang in there & keep logging in here for support! I count off each day & know yes it's boring & tough but I'll be healthier, fitter, sexier & far more confident in my own skin at the end of each goal I set myself!

Stay focussed on mini goals if you have lots to lose & keep thinking about the ling term picture & how different your life will be for the better?

This is just an important step in your journey there & let's face it no marathon is run without a few blisters & sore feet along the way! Get your trainers on and speed walk, jog or run but just keep moving towards that finish line! If you ever need support we are all here for you & keep believing this time it's different & you will get there & you will!!! :0)

Jessaqua said:
The way I'm hoping to stay motivated is by picturing all the people in works faces who have seen me do countless diets before with not very much success & when they see me this time with my shake comment "is this yet another daddy diet your doing?" as they grin to themselves and mutter about how much money I'm wasting!

Each of those negative faces becomes my willpower as I want to be able to one day very soon turn around & those same doubting faces be mouths wide open and saying wow that diet is fantastic & you look amazing! That will taste much better than any food I can eat & will be far more satisfying I'm sure!

Hang in there & keep logging in here for support! I count off each day & know yes it's boring & tough but I'll be healthier, fitter, sexier & far more confident in my own skin at the end of each goal I set myself!

Stay focussed on mini goals if you have lots to lose & keep thinking about the ling term picture & how different your life will be for the better?

This is just an important step in your journey there & let's face it no marathon is run without a few blisters & sore feet along the way! Get your trainers on and speed walk, jog or run but just keep moving towards that finish line! If you ever need support we are all here for you & keep believing this time it's different & you will get there & you will!!! :0)

Ha ha that should have read faddy diet not daddy! :0)

Back