My New Challenge

ellietoobig!

Ive decided to set myself a challenge, as I dont have a target of losing weight for a holiday, wedding birthday etc.

My challenge is 100 day challenge.

1. I will stick to CD only for 100 days (allowing for the aamw)

2. I will walk for at least 30 minutes every day.

3. I will try to be as positive as I can!

I know I will have bad days, but if I have a challenge to stick to I will be so much stronger!!
I will try to post every day to let you know how its going.

Wish me luck!!

Last edited:
I wish you luck. I got into the habit of walking last year everyday and it really is amazing in the summer. You'll love that. As for being positive all the time I'm not so sure. I think we need to be in touch with our feelings; this diet is difficult and I get down but it helps to be honest about that and come on here and get inspiration, motivation and support from everyone. I did a big moan last night as I was feeling very down but the response I got was amazing and it lifted me right up! So I'd suggest be real with your feelings. I'm sure we can do this though cos of all the support on here. x

Thats a great challenge will look forward to reading about it, good luck x

I might join you. I want to be at goal for a wedding that is happening in September. Ultimately I want to be on goal to make people proud of me and start my new life as the old, bubbly, happy, unpressured shelz.

:)

U go girl, i know you can reach your targets!

I'll join you :) - In 100 days, I want to be at goal weight. Or only a few pounds away at least! x

Well day 1 was great,just hope I can keep it up! Surprised myself a few times cause I wanted to eat, but just took time out and realised I wasnt hungry at all, its just a really bad habit of stuffing myself for the sake of it.
Feel so much better to be in control for once instead of giving in.
Am trying to keep myself busy, diversion is a great tool!!!
Is anyone else doing cd but not telling family or friends? Only my husband knows, I cant bare the negative comments I know Id get from everyone else. I also live 250miles from family, so I cant wait to see them later in the year a good bit smaller than I am now!!

What an idea!!! my first goal is a min of a stone by my 40th - end of june, then I'll see how I feel....
Mum knows am doing this - and I've got a friend doing LL - she stared the day before me. I've a friend who's done CD, altho not told her yet... just keeping it to myself for now - oh and of course the lovely fellow CDers on here.... my life line!!! x

Well day 1 was great,just hope I can keep it up! Surprised myself a few times cause I wanted to eat, but just took time out and realised I wasnt hungry at all, its just a really bad habit of stuffing myself for the sake of it.
Feel so much better to be in control for once instead of giving in.
Am trying to keep myself busy, diversion is a great tool!!!
Is anyone else doing cd but not telling family or friends? Only my husband knows, I cant bare the negative comments I know Id get from everyone else. I also live 250miles from family, so I cant wait to see them later in the year a good bit smaller than I am now!!

Hi Ellie

Yes, I'm doing this diet and my BF doesn't know. I said I was low carbing to see if it makes a differnce on how I feel, as some foods don'y agree with me...and thats all true anyway. I have a hyetias hernia and IBS so need to control what I eat anyway.

My side of the family knows tho, and so will my BF in 5 weeks, when i Move in with him. But for now, its nice to keep it to myself with him, and when he see's the results and comments, it'll be all the difference. I'm not doing it for him tho, i'm doing it for me! xx

good luck what a good challenge, i mtried not to tell anyone, but i have to have shakes whilst out with them so told mum, sis and friend, but wont tell my dad and stepmum, cos they will make comment, and they are also fat, so i think its jealousy, i told them last time and they critisised it no end. trying not to visit them for a few weeks aswell so when i go in they will be stuck for words.. now that would be nice xxx

Back