My new counsellor is.... GRRRRREAT!

lighterlifeclaire

Silver Member
Well... OK... I haven't actually met her yet :rolleyes:

... but my gosh... she's so on the ball!! I'm sure its probably just natural and normal how LLC's should be... but its such a difference from my old counsellor to my new one which I start with on Wednesday.

She has emailed me a few times since I agreed to join her group, asking what packs I would like so she has them ready... saying I will get a new foundation book etc etc ... :rolleyes: to be honest, she hasn't done anything extraordinary... but she has said she will help me get back on track :)... and because I know the support is there (or will be from Wednesday) I am going to be on shakes from tomorrow... to make sure I am in ketosis for my first meeting on Wednesday 12th.

I'm still feeling so positive (even though I have been eating like a gannit these past few days) but I know she is great and will help me to understand my food issues :D

This is going to be wonderful :eek::D:eek::D

That's brilliant news Claire, it's really great to hear you sounding so positive --- you sound like the old Claire again ;)

Fab news Claire, good luck for your first meeting with her on Weds. Its great you are sounding so positive. :) :) x x

Good news Claire. I'm really pleased for you.
I've got myself back on track this week too.
Good Luck and i'm sure you'll be kicking them nasty lb's ass before you know it.

thats great claire, now make sure you stay assertive and organise all your medical check ups, they are so important and you shouldnt wait to be told to get them done. Call your dr's and book them now

I am hoping that you can get the monthly checks at Lloyds. It would be so much easier than making a doctor/nurse appointment.

Yes you can have it done at the chemists --- I know some Tesco chemists also do them.

do they still stamp it though katie?? I have to get one done b4 I see her next wednesday... but remember them having to have a stamp...

I am hoping that you can get the monthly checks at Lloyds. It would be so much easier than making a doctor/nurse appointment.

Our LLC does our monthly check ups (after the first one which has to be done at doctors) she has a blood preassure machine and that's all she does

Yes I think they do, I know that my LLC accepts it so I'm guessing they should do .... I haven't used them I just know that people who were in my group did.

Miss bettany - where do you get your bp done locally? I don't know of either chemist in ilkley doing it? Would love to find one though.

Back