Total Solution My New Diary ... I'm back...

15st 6 on the scales this morning, so am up 2lb since yesterday.. going to have a shake in a bit and a little bit of buffet tea this afternoon.. hopefully!

Roll on Thursday..

well done honey! been awol I have!

Not sure what I am going to do yet, just trying not to over eat during xmas, hubby making Jacket pots for tea.

You've done so well, keep it going! I have stopped childminding and gone out into private nursery so food intake is so much better (unless the little ******* have nice puddings drool!!)

xx

Hey sarah missing your posts.. i always like reading your posts to keep me going, and not to cheat... come back soon, hope you had a lovely christmas.:D:D xx

Thanks Ladies!

I will be back to TS as of tomorrow. Have a sore throat today and am feeling sorry for myself. Gah! xx

So here I am post Xmas. I have weighed myself every day over the festivities, which is very good for me, as usually I would bury my head in the sand and tell myself "I'll weigh tomorrow" etc..

I got down to 15st 2 and then had a bit of a blip and found myself at 15st 4 again, which is what I was on Xmas morning. I am 15st 8lbs this morning, so +4lbs up from Xmas morning, 6lbs in total. Hoping I can shift it in the next 2-3 weeks :)

Still feeling a bit rough and now I have a bad tummy. Have been on the loo since I got up :( Need to get to the shops asap as we only have 1 nappy left, I need some water and some Immodium... and the G Pigs need some hay... Also I must walk the dog today as we have been too busy the last few days!

So, plan for the day is get back to my 10am, 2pm and 6pm routine + water. In laws gave us a slab off Hotel Chocolat yesterday which I feel is an insensitive present as they know full well I am dieting. Gah!!

Ketosis here I come..

Lol bless your inlaws ;) I will take the chocolate off your hands..!! Ud think I've had enough really lol

You will lose your gain by the weekend I would of thought, look after yourself chick xx

Still feeling a bit rough and now I have a bad tummy. Have been on the loo since I got up :( Need to get to the shops asap as we only have 1 nappy left, I need some water and some Immodium... and the G Pigs need some hay... Also I must walk the dog today as we have been too busy the last few days!

So, plan for the day is get back to my 10am, 2pm and 6pm routine + water. In laws gave us a slab off Hotel Chocolat yesterday which I feel is an insensitive present as they know full well I am dieting. Gah!!

Ketosis here I come..

Oh Sarah that made me giggle! The thought of you needing a nappy for your bad tummy ;) as of next week we have another change in shift pattern at work so maybe I can plan my shakes better and have them at set times :)
Have a great day and enjoy your walk xx

Yesterday didn't go quite to plan as my Mum phoned up and invited us to go for a Toby Carvery as my Auntie and cousin were down visiting for the day.. so off we went. Food was yummy :) I had no shakes yesterday, just the meal out, felt dam rough last night and didn't manage to drink much at all apart from a few sips of lucozade :( No change on the scales this morning.

Took Max for a walk today and hubby popped in the chip shop on the way home. I didn't have anything, but am feeling really miserable today and had a little cry in the kitchen :( I wish I was like my sister and hubby, and could eat whatever I want and not gain weight. Life is unfair!

So I had a banana shake this morning with a coffee, and have had a litre or so of water. There is a little voice in my head telling me to eat some ham (we have loads left!) and to start TS next week when the kids go back to school... I'm still feeling rough which is not helping :(

Sorry for wallowing in self pity today, am not feeling chirpy at all :( xx

Oh dear chicken please dont be so hard on yourself... well done for not having anything from the chipy :) u will soon be back in the swing of the diet again in a few days honestly xx

:break_diet::doh::devilangel::eatdrink023: oops...

Tomorrow is another day... I will get there :)

Oh Sarah, it's hard with all this temptation. That's why I have made the decision not to waste any shakes until I can commit myself to it 100%. I will clear out the fridge after our friends have gone on Sunday and make a fresh start Monday. My stomach is calling out to go back on the shakes, I feel so sluggish and full all the time it hurts!
I never thought I'd say it but I am looking forward to getting back on the plan and having some routine again.

Right, I'm done with wallowing. Today is the day. 15st 9lbs on the scales and enough is enough.

I will do this! xx

Good to have you back Sarah, you will soon be back in the zone and continue with the losses you had before xmas xx

All going well so far! 2 shakes down, lots of water. Been to pet shop and Tesco and took Max out for an hour walk :) xx

2 (and a half) pounds down this morning, 5lbs till I am back to pre Xmas weight. Have a headache this morning, possibly because I didn't sleep at all well :( Off to Mum and Dads for lunch today, she is doing me some fish and salad :) Will take the dog out shortly before we go...

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! xx

Fantastic Sarah hon :) pleased for you enjoy your family day xx

Happy New Year Sarah, have a fab day xx

Thanks ladies! I think I chose well at the buffet... we will see! Just had 1 pack today which is slightly naughty, but I am so determined to see the 14's on the scales asap..

I now have no more days of eating planned at all, which is how I like it! xx

Happy New Year, Sarah.

You will soon lose your Christmas gain because it will be mainly water from eating carbs.

I will be jumping on the wagon tomorrow but it wont be vlcd at the moment as my DH is geting agitated at the mere mention of the word "diet". :rolleyes: The annoying thing is I have about six weeks supply of packs so could lose a nice amount of weight in that time.;)

Onwards and downwards.

Pam xxx

Back