Total Solution My New Diary ... I'm back...

Sarette you are doing so brilliantly. You are amazing!! I went AWOL for a week. rubbish excuses so back to day 1 again. Going to re-read your diary and a few others to get back into it. Don't want to throw in towel only to have more to lose after Christmas!

You are going to be tiny by new year eve!!!

Hi Sar, hope the new pills from the doc help with your symptoms.
Great news to be in the 15's :D

Hi Sarah, hope you have a great day and have no more funerals lined up :(
Keep warm. xx

Day 48

Thanks all for the visits!

The funeral yesterday was lovely. The buffet food looked delicious but I resisted and just had a black coffee!

Another pound gone this morning! I love my scales!! Been to my sisters for the day as the kids were off school. Only just had my 3rd shake and only managed 2 litres today, it's hard to drink the water when I am not at home!

xx

Day 49

Morning! It's December!!

Half a pound off this morning but I don't count them lol, am dead on 15st 12.

Off into town shortly as Hubby needs to do some shopping ;) The weather looks crappy and the dog is being mental, no change there though!

Hope you are all ok xx

Enjoy your day in town, funny that, my dog is mental most of the time!
Don't forget your water bottle ;)

Yay to the 15s Sarette... that's awesome. Keep on keeping on!

@ Kira, hi... and hang on in there!

xxx

Day 50!!

Day 50 today!! No change on the scales this morning so that makes a 4lb loss this week again. Hurrah!!

Am off to Bingo tonight, it's blooming freezing out there!

Sarette said:
Day 50 today!! No change on the scales this morning so that makes a 4lb loss this week again. Hurrah!!

Fantastic :) well done ;)

Fantastic weight loss again missy, so happy for you. Enjoy bingooooo x

Well done on 4lb this week xx Enjoy bingo, hope you have some winnings :p

Day 51

Good Morning! For it is a good morning as I have lost 2lbs over night :woohoo::party0048: 15st 10lbs this morning! 5lbs to my 3rd stone off goal by Xmas day and 3 weeks to do it. YAY!

I won nothing last night :( But Mum won £111 so that was something :) I stopped by Tesco on the way home and bought 4 boxes of Tesco Bars as I only have a couple left. Need to order more shakes next week too.

Looks like hubby and me are off to the cinema tonight, (my Birthday tomorrow :bday: and MIL is hopefully babysitting...) and possibly for a meal beforehand if I can make up my mind! If I do WS today I could have a chicken salad type thing, we shall see. I wouldn't have been contemplating this if the scales weren't being kind, but they are, and I am on course for my Xmas goal and I am more than happy :D We don't get to go out very often and I am looking forward to it.

My parents and sister and family (and possibly my Nan) are coming over tomorrow so I have bought a birthday cake for them all to eat and I will blow out the candles hehe :candle1:

Anyway, must go have a shake and get the kids out the bath!

xx

Good Morning! For it is a good morning as I have lost 2lbs over night :woohoo::party0048: 15st 10lbs this morning! 5lbs to my 3rd stone off goal by Xmas day and 3 weeks to do it. YAY!

I won nothing last night :( But Mum won £111 so that was something :) I stopped by Tesco on the way home and bought 4 boxes of Tesco Bars as I only have a couple left. Need to order more shakes next week too.

Looks like hubby and me are off to the cinema tonight, (my Birthday tomorrow :bday: and MIL is hopefully babysitting...) and possibly for a meal beforehand if I can make up my mind! If I do WS today I could have a chicken salad type thing, we shall see. I wouldn't have been contemplating this if the scales weren't being kind, but they are, and I am on course for my Xmas goal and I am more than happy :D We don't get to go out very often and I am looking forward to it.

My parents and sister and family (and possibly my Nan) are coming over tomorrow so I have bought a birthday cake for them all to eat and I will blow out the candles hehe :candle1:

Anyway, must go have a shake and get the kids out the bath!

xx
Aw your post as made me smile loads chick.. You are doing well and glad you treated yourself to Tesco bars lol. Have a lovely weekend and keep on smiling xx

Back