Total Solution My New Diary ... I'm back...

Day 52

It's My Birthday!!

Had a lovely time last night. There was nothing good on at the cinema so I suggested we go do some Xmas shopping at Toys R Us and then on to dinner, so we did. Managed to get prezzies for my cousins' kids all sorted and some more bits for mine. Then we went on to a newly opened Harvester. The menu there is brilliant, they have calories next to each dish and it was really helpful! I have a lovely piece of salmon and veg and a very naughty small glass of wine, I have remained in ketosis and the scales are still the same this morning :D

Have had some lovely presents this morning, a pink 3DS, Vera Wang Perfume, Elemis Hand cream and bath soak, OPI polishes, a new hairdryer, and a Kindle! Yay!

Must dash xx

Happy birthday chick :) hope you have a lovely slimming day enjoy xx :)

:birthday:

Happy birthday, Sarette, lovely to see all your family are coming round to make a huge fuss of you. You deserve it!

Have a wonderful day,

Conor

Happy Birthday, Sarah.

What a lovely birthday with 37lbs already gone!

Enjoy your Kindle because I love mine.

Pam xxx

Happy Birthday Sarah, I have a kindle app on the ipad and I love it. So many new books to enjoy without collecting dust! Harvester dinner sounds lush, I love salmon :D
Enjoy the rest of your day and they continue to spoil you rotten. xx

Thanks everybody!

Not had much chance to play ith my presents yet but am hoping to when the kids are in bed.... x

Thanks everybody!

Not had much chance to play ith my presents yet but am hoping to when the kids are in bed.... x
Aw put your feet up and have a play with your gifts u deserve it :) xx

Oh Sarette, I missed your birthday, grrr! Hope it was fab & lovely, you totally deserve it! Yay to the gorgeous prezzies and especially envious of the kindle... wow! Would love to hear how you get on with it.

Birthdays have to last all week, y'know, so hope you are still walking on air today!

xxx

Day 53

Thanks all!

I went to bed late and typically Oscar then decided to wake up and ended up in with us where he irritated me all night. Am knackered.

No change on the scales this morning, hoping some water will get things moving inside, if you catch my drift lol.

Need to start writing some Xmas cards this week, and need to get to a supermarket today. Also need to order some more Exante shakes.

Hope everyone is ok xx

Evening chick what's shakes did u order? I've run out :( x

Not ordered yet, will prob go for 50 Banana and 50 Choc again though! xx

About time I came over here and said hi in your diary considering how awesomely supportive you have been in mine!

Can't believe it was your birthday yesterday, so a very big belated birthday to you :D

About time I came over here and said hi in your diary considering how awesomely supportive you have been in mine!

Can't believe it was your birthday yesterday, so a very big belated birthday to you :D

Thank you and it's lovely to see you here!! xx :D

Sarette's you are doing brilliantly! I have envy but in a nice kind of way! Not the sabotage kind if you know what I mean. I'm almost done day 2 (again) feel I am on a knifes edge!

Day 54

Afternoon!

I'm down half a pound this morning :) But I don't count them at the moment ;)

Been to see my eldest son Harrys Xmas play this morning, it was brill! Then I took the dog round the field twice, playing ball the whole way. Cleaned the guinea pigs out when we got back and am letting the hutch dry before I pop them and their clean bedding back in. Off to see my daughter Ellie perform what she's been doing at her dance class later on and need to wrap up Oscars prezzies as he will be 1 tomorrow!!

Going to order my shakes now as I don't want to leave it to the last minute like last time when they messed up the delivery!!

xx

Oh my you have been busy Sarette :) I love this time of year with all the xmas performances - I'm going to watch my daughter on Thursday, she's a shepherd :rolleyes:. Hope your daughter's dance goes ok and enjoy Oscar's birthday tomorrow - bless 1 year old, seems like a lifetime ago mine were that age it goes by so quickly.

Hazel
x

Good morning Sarah well done on your half pound loss .. :) xx

Back