Total Solution My New Diary ... I'm back...

Day 55

My baby is 1 today!!

Scales have moved down a pound and a quarter to 15st 9 on the dot. Hurrah!!!!

Oscar is playing with his prezzies, I think he likes them :)

Off to see Harry's play again this afternoon, will film some too as it's the quiet performance with no little kids watching... It was fab yesterday, and so was Ellie's performance. I am a very proud Mummy!

xx

Happy birthday to the wee man!

And congrats on the loss :D

Happy Birthday little 'un and well done on losing again this week. XxX

glad its been a lovely day your little onesbirthday and a loss too big smiles all round

Morning chick have your shakes arrived yet. ? :) x

Aw, sounds like a perfect birthday, and first steps too... lovely. The school play sounds great as well, many memories of those, always made me well up!

xxx

Day 56

Ended up doing WS yesterday. No change on the scales this morning :D

Official weekly weigh in tomorrow, it's 3lbs so far this week..

xx

Day 57

Scales refused to budge, blasted things! So it's a 3lb loss for last week. Better than nothing though hey, and I did 2 days of WS so I can't really complain.

Shake delivery came yesterday, bang on time!

Here's to the next week xx

Scales refused to budge, blasted things! So it's a 3lb loss for last week. Better than nothing though hey, and I did 2 days of WS so I can't really complain.

Shake delivery came yesterday, bang on time!

Here's to the next week xx
Another super week Sarah... :) :) xx

Well done Sarette - a great result when you think how far you have come in 8 short weeks!

Yay Sarah, 3lbs is fab :D

A great result and fantastic when you look at the accumulated loss. Well done! :)

Day 58

2lbs off this morning, now weigh 15st 7lbs. Which means I am 2lbs away from my 3rd stone!! Go Me! Am also nearing half way of my journey :D

A NSV this morning also, I am wearing my jeans! At last!! Am super thrilled :D

Off to walk the dog shortly and cinema this afternoon. Will take a bar to munch.

How's everyone doing? xx

Sarah that is amazing, well done. Jeans :wow: go you xx

Very well done on the weight loss, Sarah. You are doing marvellously and I should think you will be half way by next week.

Lovely that you can now wear your jeans. You should be very proud of yourself. I bet your DH is proud of you.

Happy Sunday.

Pam xxx

Day 60

Was a busy day yesterday. We were up and out early to get to the zoo to see Santa, and was knackered when I got home! Scales were up a pound Sunday morning, but I wasn't too fussed ;)

So, Day 60 today!! It's my eldest son's 6th Birthday. He's gone to school with his badge proudly on his fleece and a bag of sweets to share with his friends. My daughter is at home as she has a nasty cough and didn't sleep well last night. We're hoping she will be a bit better tomorrow as they are having their Xmas dinners at school tomorrow.

Anyway, scales moved down this morning, yesterdays stray pound has gone again + another of it's siblings! 15 stone 6lbs now. 1 lb to go to that 3rd stone! Am so so pleased :) That's 3lbs off this week already!

Planning to do WS today...

Thanks to everyone who is still visiting and reading xx

Back