My new do!

Angela83

Silver Member
My new haircut- Also got it coloured, not a drastic change but she's evened out the grown out pre-dyed bits.

HB thinks its a bit short but I really like it + I hardly ever wear my hair down so will make more of an effort to now!

Attachments

• 100_0399.jpg
    100_0399.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 64
  • 100_0400.jpg
    100_0400.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 69
Oooh it's lovely! You look fab! :) I love the colour too it looks so shiny!

I'm getting my haircut in a month, last time I saw my hairdresser I was 12.4 stone, I could be 10.7 stone by then... haha can't wait to see her face!

It's good to pamper yourself on CD. Sort of reinvent yourself to match the new body :) A brand new Angela! xxx

Very nice! A new hair cut really does make you feel so much better.

I'm thinking of having mine chopped to a similar length too in a couple of weeks.

Last time I went to the hairdressers I had to take a hooded top off before she put the gown on (so she could cut straight). I hated standing there in just a vest, even tho it was only for a few seconds.

Wonder if she'll notice a difference in my next time?

Em x

Wow it looks really nice and makes you look a lot younger (not that you looked old before!)

I got my hair cut shorter a few months ago and it definatley does make you make an effort with it. Well it has to with me because its quite a bit shorter so I cant put it up! xxx

It looks gorgeous! Really groomed and stylish! x

looks lovely hun ... love dark shinny hair , i recently had all my long locks choped its a brave thing to do ... you may even feel as you lose more weight you feel more daring with your hair !

beautiful! i really like it! so shiny.

i am getting mine done next week and i cant wait. this is the style im thinking of Lisa Edwards Hair Styles

my hair is really long so hopefully ill lose some weight when its all chopped!

Ooh, that's really nice!
I am getting mine done tomorrow too! x

your new style shows off your collar bones to perfection, love the glossy colour too :)

It looks great! BTW, don't know if its a coincidence but my hubby always moans when i get my hair cut and will walk round me, examining it to make sure i haven't had too much taken off to his liking. I wear it just to my shoulders. Bless him but he gets told to get stuffed and its MY hair.
Just cos I used to have long hair down my back, sheesh....! x

It looks very nice. I will have something done with mine in a few months. Mine is long and straight, maybe some long layers, maybe hack it all off! ooh there would be a shock! ha ha

i had about 7 inches cut from my hair a few months back into a graduated bob and haveent looked back since, my hubby loves it and so do i x im planing on going too a short hair do when i reach goal :)

Back