My New Everyday Diary

Oooh chocolate tea! I must try that! Never ever used to have sweet tooth,lately im wanting more sweet than savoury! You're doing so well hun,keep up the good work xx

Oooh chocolate tea! I must try that! Never ever used to have sweet tooth,lately im wanting more sweet than savoury! You're doing so well hun,keep up the good work xx

Thank you :)

Day 11. Keep thinking ive cheated, it's really weird. I know I haven't had anything off plan but keep getting that strange 'oh I've blown it' notion.

But I haven't.

May have to do another order soon as having more shakes as planned.

I love the choc tea- I've had a box this month already! Only 3 t bags left!! You're doing well! Keep it up!

Struggling to drink today, had to force water down now trying to top up with tea and zero. Looking at baking a cake for my friends birthday but scared ill eat the cake mix. I have no self control! Oh well better just buy one! I admire those who work with food/ cook for others etc, no way I could do that.

Today have had a choc shake, mushroom pasta (which in really starting to go off) with mushrooms, 2 eggs n will have another shake in a bit.

No comments from anyone yet but guess I don't see ppl much and I'd put quite a bit on so I'm probably still fatter than my normal. Plus I've been wearing at least two jumpers ;)

I'm cold too, and think its more than the weather turning brrrr. Have you purchased any of the mouse mix? Great in a crispy chocolate pack for when you need a chocolate fix, needed one last night and it hit the mark perfectly. Glad you are doing so wekk, keep at it, we must both do refeed this time :)

Hello hun, your doing really well, will have to look up these chocolate tea bags! thanks for the tip :D

Fab job lovely!

xx

You're doing great. Took me 2 stone before people started commenting for me

I'm cold too, and think its more than the weather turning brrrr. Have you purchased any of the mouse mix? Great in a crispy chocolate pack for when you need a chocolate fix, needed one last night and it hit the mark perfectly. Glad you are doing so wekk, keep at it, we must both do refeed this time :)

Yep its chilly in K-land, at least its the right time of year for wrapping up warm! Havent tried the mousse, I'm a veggie and its not suitable :(. Yep maintenance is key...until they make calorie free chocolate which tastes just as good ;)

Hello hun, your doing really well, will have to look up these chocolate tea bags! thanks for the tip :D

Fab job lovely!

xx

Thank you, you'll find them in Tesco, its part of their finest range :)

You're doing great. Took me 2 stone before people started commenting for me

Thank you :). As soon as my b***h boss tells me I look ill I'll be happy ;)

So onto day 12, funny when I woke up this morning i thought I was hungover, had such a dry mouth. Took a wee min to remember it was just a side effect of fat burning :D plus I dont think I drank enough yesterday. Not hungry just now, still having cravings but seeing as I love chocolate thats always gonna happen!

Plan to have quorn veg n curry pack then two shakes throughout the day plus an egg as I only have a teeny bit of quorn left I'll still have some protein allowance left :)

Hope you all have a good weekend x

Food sounds great for today!

Yesterday Idrank nothing all day until 7pm when I drank 4 litres. To say I was up all night peeing is an under statement! lol

Aww hun, hugs. Can you go have a nice bubble bath and pamper a bit? Get an early night... Tomorrow is a whole new day x

Yay to no hunger! I wasn't hungry until I got to my mums and smelt the stew in slow cooker and scones in the oven. Torture. X

How are you getting I'm think of doing this to kickstart some weight loss before Xmas, I'm thinking is the taster pack with 4 meals a day but I'm a bit unsure what's best I want to loose 12lbs what did you start out doing how are you finish it?

Back