My New Everyday Diary

Bananas said:
Oh heck temptation everywhere.

Can I resist? It'll be hard

Ignoreeee it! Sitting here with brother next to me eating from the biggest bag of maltesers I've ever seen! Not even touched one! Stay strong we can do it xx

Bananas said:
Oooooft not sure I could manage that

I'm in work, gonna be a loooooong night

Get through it 100% and you'll be glad in the morning! I know its hard,think of all the nice clothes you want to get into etc! Xx

Haha I bet,I'm still feeling rough,sat up feeling sorry for myself,I'm all snotty and miserable! I've managed to not scoff the box of twix's in the kitchen though which is always good lol what time do you finish?x

woo your doing great! I did not know dry mouth was a sign of fat burning! I thought I was majorly dehydrated haha!.

Hi,
I don't tend to follow diets as such any more.. I'm on a healthy eating plan, no counting calories, and still can have my treats every now and again... it's called ditch the diet.

I need to lose a lot of weight, as I've been overweight my entire life.

How's everyone else going?

Hi,
I don't tend to follow diets as such any more.. I'm on a healthy eating plan, no counting calories, and still can have my treats every now and again... it's called ditch the diet.

I need to lose a lot of weight, as I've been overweight my entire life.

How's everyone else going?

Hi :)

No vlcd treats am afraid. But they'll be there later

You're on nights and I just can't sleep! I think this diet does that to me too... Weird feeling though! Strangely wide awake!

Tonight is draaaaaaging in :(

Im getting ready to go to work so not long till your night shift over :). My first day back today after 3 months off sick, no nights for me though for a while as shoulder too weak to do CPR so gotta do days where there's more staff on shift. You are doing great with the diet, sleep well xx

Haha - go to bed and sleep!! Twix taste like poo anyway, all they actually are is poo with caramel on top! x

Back