My New Everyday Diary

Bananas said:
Sorry was having a moment I think. My diary just seems to me like one big moan fest!

It isn't,I love reading it,but even if it was,who cares!!! This diet can be so hard at times we deserve a good moan :).now get shredding mrs ;) lol xx

Bananas said:
I'm still in my bed! Knackered, only managed 4 hours sleep :(. Damn nightshift !!

Aww hun that's crap! Maybe you could use today as you day off from the shred? Hope you're feeling a bit better as the day goes on,lack of sleep really sucks.xx

Bananas said:
Opened the SnS cupboard and a chile came flying out. That'll do nicely :)

Chile for breakfast! Haha

Haha,it was sign! The chilli wants you! Lol and don't worry,I had my spag Bol for breakfast the other day,us s&s'ers do have strange breakfasts lol xx

Bananas said:
Tell then I'm low carbing n they say 'oh you're starving yourself again' common vlcd reaction.

It's patients giving me chocs and donuts :/

How rude! I used to get all those comments,I've only told a handful of people this time around,and I have noticed the reluctance in there voices/text to say well done when they ask about my losses,90% of all the comments are jealousy! My mum lost 5 stone on slimmingworld last year,when she was big, the family used to say how fat she was and how she was killing herself,she lost the weight and never got a single well done off those people,I hate how people can be,I always embrace peoples losses and hope they carry on doing well,even when you feel the pang of jealous over not losing as quick etc! Id never be as cruel as some people! Stay strong hun! Moment on the lips lifetime on the hips and all that lol Xx

Hi, just read your diary from the start-good to know I'm not the only one who doesn't get all the usual ketosis 'benefits'
I did S&S for 8/9 weeks earlier in the year and lost 48lbs, but never ever experience the infamous ketosis energy surge/high ATALL! Kinda felt a bit put out about it to be honest-as I was obviously in ketosis!
Keep up the good work-I started again today-gonna take it a day at a time this time
x Jo x

Hi, just read your diary from the start-good to know I'm not the only one who doesn't get all the usual ketosis 'benefits'
I did S&S for 8/9 weeks earlier in the year and lost 48lbs, but never ever experience the infamous ketosis energy surge/high ATALL! Kinda felt a bit put out about it to be honest-as I was obviously in ketosis!
Keep up the good work-I started again today-gonna take it a day at a time this time
x Jo x

Hellooooo

Oh good luck on your restart, yeah I think a day at a time is key :). My energy levels have picked up slightly, I'm not as tired but def not full of beans :D
Hope you get into ketosis soon, tho I warn you it's chilly!!! Brrrr

Hey bananas
How did your night shift go? Xx

Morning :D

Work was OK, managed to keep a mealpack for when I got home :). How are you?
Its freezing today but a really beautiful morning :). Popped to the shops on way home and got some no food related bargains :D

Day 17!!

Keep going to make order but I have this dread that as soon as I order I'll give up (its happened in the past). Also thinking that I have planned days off coming up soon, the first is next week, then theres works christmas doo then I have two christmas dinners!! Will spend christmas eve with my Dad, he's pretty healthy...ish then christmas day with my mum where there will be treats galore. I want to enjoy these days but I know it wont be easy to get right back on track. Hi hum

Very uninspired trying to make order, dont know what to have as tastes keep changing, I could happily order 2 weeks of toffee, cottage pie and curry...ach maybe I will, with the one bar as a treat.

Hope everyone has a good day

Bananas said:
Morning :D

Work was OK, managed to keep a mealpack for when I got home :). How are you?
Its freezing today but a really beautiful morning :). Popped to the shops on way home and got some no food related bargains :D

Day 17!!

Keep going to make order but I have this dread that as soon as I order I'll give up (its happened in the past). Also thinking that I have planned days off coming up soon, the first is next week, then theres works christmas doo then I have two christmas dinners!! Will spend christmas eve with my Dad, he's pretty healthy...ish then christmas day with my mum where there will be treats galore. I want to enjoy these days but I know it wont be easy to get right back on track. Hi hum

Very uninspired trying to make order, dont know what to have as tastes keep changing, I could happily order 2 weeks of toffee, cottage pie and curry...ach maybe I will, with the one bar as a treat.

Hope everyone has a good day

Hey hun,glad your nightshift went ok! I'm okay Thankyou! Yes it is freeeezing,that lovely blue sky is very deceiving lol
You are doing so so well! There is no way you can give up! Make a list of all the reasons you want to lose weight,and how amazing you're going to feel afterwards! Order your new packs and try and think positive,to make it to day 17 is great! I'm on day 21 day and trust me it gets easier! And infact my little slip ups have given me a new positive outlook,so don't see your planned days off as negative! Think of them as a way to deal with social situations,a way to see how far you've come because you're NOT going to over eat or binge! A lot of planned meals you can limit the damage,for example if you're going to a pub have steak and salad? Chicken salad? Stick to high protein low carb and try not to worry about the calories as providing you're lower on carbs you'll stay in ketosis,so think of it as more of an Atkins approach (that's what I will be doing) you've got a lot of days coming up,maybe pick the most important ones to have the Yorkshire puddings,gravy and stuffing on,party food etc,and the not so important ones you could stay more on track, fill up on turkey and veg,that way you will still stay in ketosis,or before your works xmas do make yourself a great big salad with chicken and boiled eggs? And that way you're not going there really hungry,you can make it work! Keep up the good work lovely! And completely agree and taste buds changing,I'm constantly going off packs lol xx

Bananas said:
Thank you :) great post! Don't get me wrong I want to stay on plan but I know myself and I give in easily. One day at a time..,

I'm veggie so normal low carb can be tricky, esp when eating out. Last time I did this I had a planned day off where I had a big bowl of pasta and garlic bread. I drank lots of water and was back in ketosis the next day :D

Ill try my best

Oh yeah I remember you saying! Sorry! just try and fill up on eggs,veggies,quorn,whatever allowed foods you like and then hopefully you won't over eat,you're doing so good though,you should be really proud of yourself.the only planned days off I have so far is Christmas eve (only because ill be drinking so going to knock myself out of ketosis first so it isn't dangerous) and then Christmas day,but going to try and stay as low carb as I can,plan is to eat all the turkey and gammon and veg and then move onto the stuffing and yorkies lol has your stomach shrunk?I mean I know medically it probably should shrink but I don't think mine has haha xx

Back