My New Everyday Diary

And I don't mean to look at but when you eat do you get Fuller quicker? Lol xx

OK to give you a bit of a background I can EAT, I rarely ever get full and if I do I'm hungry again in about half an hour. I dont mean I had a craving, I mean physical hunger!! The time I had that pasta I didnt finish it, that for me was pretty amazing as it was delicious and my fave meal. So yes I think your stomach does shrink :). Well not shrink but you know, get fuller quicker.

I'm waffling now

Last edited:
Hiya I've just posted some worries about Xmas too and like you I can eat, I actually feel more hungry as I'm eating so I'm constantly thinking of what to eat next!!!!

Bananas said:
OK to give you a bit of a background I can EAT, I rarely ever get full and if I do I'm hungry again in about half an hour. I dont mean I had craving, I mean physical hunger!! The time I had that pasta I didnt finish it, that for me was pretty amazing as it was delicious and my fave mean. So yes I think your stomach does shrink :). Well not shrink but you know, get fuller quicker.

I'm waffling now

Haha,sounds like me! I can eat and eat and eat,especially take away,at McDonalds I could easily eat 10 hamburgers lol its a miracle I'm the size I am!I should be a lot bigger! And that's great that you're finding you're Fuller quicker,when I had my slip up the other night I munched 3 bags of Walkers and 6 buttered cream crackers,an atkins bar,carrots,chicken leg and 2 boiled eggs(not in that order,had the healthier stuff first lol ) but I was really upset about not being full,like I wanted my stomach to hurt and feel stuffed,but I didn't,yet while following the diet I'm not hungry! I think I have a bottomless stomach :( haha x

Haha,sounds like me! I can eat and eat and eat,especially take away,at McDonalds I could easily eat 10 hamburgers lol its a miracle I'm the size I am!I should be a lot bigger! And that's great that you're finding you're Fuller quicker,when I had my slip up the other night I munched 3 bags of Walkers and 6 buttered cream crackers,an atkins bar,carrots,chicken leg and 2 boiled eggs(not in that order,had the healthier stuff first lol ) but I was really upset about not being full,like I wanted my stomach to hurt and feel stuffed,but I didn't,yet while following the diet I'm not hungry! I think I have a bottomless stomach :( haha x

OMG I totally understand what you mean!!! I'm the same and always feel like such a heffer (esp if at china buffet with pals who have finished and I'm wanting more). Also think I should be muuuuuuch bigger than what I am! I guess the pasta is quite a filling food unlike crisps etc. Were lucky that ketosis keeps the hunger at bay

Bananas said:
OMG I totally understand what you mean!!! I'm the same and always feel like such a heffer (esp if at china buffet with pals who have finished and I'm wanting more). Also think I should be muuuuuuch bigger than what I am! I guess the pasta is quite a filling food unlike crisps etc. Were lucky that ketosis keeps the hunger at bay

Mad isn't it,really hope this diet teaches me portion control and makes me appreciate food! Xx

Bananas said:
Me too, the thought of doing weight watchers ssounds heavenly :)

My friends doing slimming world,which I even felt deprived on that at times! (how ungrateful was I haha) and the other day she did a lovely king prawn type paella,and it was all free,I was so jealous lol xx

My friends doing slimming world,which I even felt deprived on that at times! (how ungrateful was I haha) and the other day she did a lovely king prawn type paella,and it was all free,I was so jealous lol xx

I know! I was the same with WW and now it seems like a banquet :)

Well have only dozed today not had much sleep but I'm not back at work until Saturday.
Ordered another 2 weeks worth, just made it in time for delivery tomorrow!
30 day shred done :D, think I'll move onto level 2 tomorrow.

Bananas said:
I know! I was the same with WW and now it seems like a banquet :)

Well have only dozed today not had much sleep but I'm not back at work until Saturday.
Ordered another 2 weeks worth, just made it in time for delivery tomorrow!
30 day shred done :D, think I'll move onto level 2 tomorrow.

Hopefully you'll get a decent sleep tonight hun,I also did the 30ds but forgot to write it on the 30ds challenge! Will do that now! Glad you've ordered your packs! You can so do this! Xx

Day 18

Woke up feeling dry as a bone so have started the day with a pint of water, cup of tea and about to have some coke zero. Admittedly I didnt drink enough yesterday oops.
Waiting for my delivery text, I usually get it quite early, its good to know the time as I want to go to the shops...hurry up text!!
Cant believe its Dec 1st tomorrow! So much to do in December I better get a move on!!
Dont have an advent calendar :(

Back